Ch. 10

Fred's POV

It was Valentine's Day! I can't wait to get (Y/N) her present. She's gonna love it!

George was the best friend I ever had. He let me borrow about 15 Galleons so I had 60 to buy (Y/N) a new broom.

Also, Harry and Ron lost a bet so they both had to put in 5 Galleons. I had enough for a Firebolt! ... Yes, I used some of the money Harry gave us for the Twiwizard Tournament.

I had the broom wrapped and brought to by an owl. "Give this to (Y/N) (L/N) at breakfast," I said to the owl, who understood.

Now it was breakfast and I had a whole chocolate box. I thought (Y/N) would like them better because they're none magic. And I got her new books.

(Y/N) got me a magic stuffed puppy. It can't die! It must've been at least 20 Galleons for something like that!

She kissed me on the cheek when I gave her the chocolate and books. Turns out, she also got me chocolate that won't go to waste.

I silently begged for that stupid eagle owl to come. Finally, it did.

"Woah. That's a size for a broom. Any girl or guy would have the best date ever!" (Y/N) squealed.

Then, the owl came to her. It dropped the package on her kipper.

She gasped with surprise. Apparently, everyone in Griffindor had their eyes on the box. Now they stared in disbelief at the broom. "Open it!" Somebody cried excitedly.

(Y/N) blinked. She carefully unwrapped the Firebolt and nearly fell out of her seat to see it.

"It's- It's... A Firebolt!" Hermione shrieked so loudly that everybody in the Great Hall quieted to see what was happening.

Harry grinned out of the corner of my eye.

"Fred, I love you so much!" Without thinking, (Y/N) hugged me tighter than before. Murmuring broke out. "Woah!" "She's as fast as Harry now!"

(Y/N) kissed me on the lips (Wow! I wasn't expecting that!) and clutched her Firebolt.

"How did you afford it?" She whispered. "I, er, just had enough..."

"Oh, Fred, I love you more than anything in the world!!!"

I waited for (Y/N) at the Qudditch game. She was definitely going to win!

I flew in the air with my stick-thing and practiced swinging it.

We were going against Ravenclaw. Cho Chang was playing, so Harry's gonna have a great time! George zoomed in the air soon after me. "Bet you won't wash your lips ever again," he laughed.

I laughed, too. "Probably not!" We went back down.

When everyone was settled, the whistle was blown. I went back into the air.

The first ball was let out, then the bludger, and then the Snitch.

I watched (Y/N) zoom so fast on her Firebolt. She caught the Quaffle!

"Snap out of it and try to help her by hitting those Ravenclaws," George shouted.

I followed him to the Ravenclaws who were circling (Y/N). They knew she would go up.

Instead, she went down but a Ravenclaw already tried getting the Quaffle. I hit the bludger toward his broom.

She dropped the Quaffle, cursing. I winked at (Y/N), who smiled and blushed back.

Katie Bell caught the Quaffle.

I hit the bludger towards a nearby Ravenclaw. The bludger almost his arm, but the Ravenclaw Beaters hit it back towards Katie.

George hit the bludger to another Ravenclaw. This time, they hung on their broom with one leg and one arm. Cursing, he got back on his broom.

I saw Harry zooming by, with Cho {A/N: I think Cho is the Ravenclaw Seeker. Correct me if wrong} hard on his heels.

I saw Harry's hand outstretched for the Snitch.

George and I gained up on them.

We weren't going to hit Cho, but we wanted to see what they did.

Then, a bludger hit by one of the Ravenclaw Beaters rolled so fast to Harry that we couldn't hit it the other way.

It knocked Harry off his broom. The Snitch stopped moving and Cho was so close to it! Her hand was outstretched like Harry's, about to touch it, but she gasped.

Together, George, Cho, and I zoomed downward and broke Harry's fall.

"Cho!" The Ravenclaw Beater hissed. "You could've caught the Snitch! It's gone now, don't bother..."

"Harry, are you okay?" Cho asked, worriedly, ignoring the Beater. "Come on, Fred, leave them alone," George laughed and we went to the game again.

About one hour later, Harry caught the Snitch. (Which was not surprising) Cho was with Harry the whole time and it looks like she let him catch it.

George and I lifted Harry on our shoulders. Everybody cheered, including some Ravenclaws. "Harry! Harry! Griffindor! Griffindor!"

"Slytherin!" George and I shouted. A lot of people laughed. Well, that is our job!

(Y/N) came down. "Oh, Fred, you were amazing!" She said, wrapping me in a hug when we went to Griffindor common room. "Thanks! You were great on that broom."

"Fred, thank you so much for that Firebolt. I'll never get to repay you. I love you. You're the best person ever!"

She kissed me ON THE LIPS again. ... Woah.. I'm a lucky dude.

"I love you, too, (Y/N). Wanna come to the Burrow at summer? I'll ask Mum," I asked. "Of course! My Mum won't be home, anyway."

And then we went to bed again.

Harry, Ron, Dean, Seamus, and ESPECIALLY George were singing about how I love (Y/N).

"Oh, whatever." I went to sleep, exhausted.