Chapter 7

Third person:

Pitch knew that they would collect teeth like they did the last time. But now he decided to mess with them. He sent out a person to mess Elsa.

A person who has black sand in it's blood (i'm saying it since so you wouldn't know if the person is wether a girl or a boy so sorry no spoliers 😜) went to Elsa's bedroom and placed it's hand on her head. It went inside Elsa's dream and saw her walking in a beautiful garden. So it started to destroy the garden and it turned into a black room full of fear and sadness.

Elsa's POV:

I was having a dream about a garden when all of a sudden it turned into a dark room. Then I heard a voice."Hello?" I asked but no one answered. Then black sand started circling me. It said "Hello Elsa! I am the person who will ruin you dreams and destroy you love ones!" "Stay away from me!" I yelled shooting ice spikes but nothing happened! "Oh look at you! You call yourself the Snow Queen but you can't even control your own powers! You say love can thaw a frozen heart but you don't even know love! You can't love because you have a frozen heart! You will never love anyone because if you touch him he will freeze." I tried shooting the person again but still nothing happened. I ran and ran endlessly not knowing what to do. I was really scared and hurted by those words by not having to love but I have to admit that the person was right. I can't love anyone! Whenever I touch him I will freeze him! Then the place started to blur. I was really confused.

I woke up and remembering my dream. It was still nightime. I quickly put one a robe and went out of my bedroom. I went to the 'Globe Room' where I thought they would be there. "Awake already? It's still night!" chuckeld North, "No actually someone visited me in my dreams. I don't who it was but the person has black sand in it's blood since it cirlced me like Pitch." I said scared. "Whoa whoa wait mate! You're telling me that Pitch had managed to transfer black sand to another person?" asked Bunny surprised. "Hmmm......" said North stroking his chin, thinking "Looks like Pitch has gotten stronger by the minute. We need to talk to Sandy but first we need you to get you to sleep." "But what happens if the person comes back again?" I asked sounding scared. "Ah! Jack will sleep with you in his bedroom!" North replied. "What!" exclaimed Jack. I can see him blushing. Oh he's so cute when he blushes! Wait what!