Chapter 10

2 days later......

Jack's POV:

Me and Elsa were just fooling around in our room when North called us all. We went to the 'Globe Room' and waited there for everyone to come. Me, Elsa, Merida, Hiccup and Rapunzel were here waiting for the other guradians to come.

After a few moments later everyone came. "Hello!" said North "I have chosen a girl who is going to help us defeat Pitch" we were all suprised on who was it. "Her name is Callie. Callie come here and introduce youself." Just then a girl came up. She wore a bright, red dress, has hazel brown eyes and brown curly hair.

"Hi. I'm Callie and I have fire powers," she then made a flame in her hand. Woah! She is the exact opposite of my powers! I can tell Elsa was scared so I wrapped her waist with one of my arm and pulled her close so she would calm down. Then I stared into her hazel eyes, she stared at me too then something unlocked me. I.... I love her even though we just met. I quickly pulled Elsa away from me and went to her and introduced myself. "Hi. I'm Jack, Jack Frost" I said and kissed her hand. She showed her beautiful white teeth and I smiled. Right now she was the only girl in my life and no one else mattered.

Elsa's POV:

Did Jack just kissed her hand? Well I guess he's just trying to be a gentlemen. "Well Jack can you please show her room so she can settled in?" asked North. I was hoping he would say no so Jack and I would go back to our room and continue what we were doing but I guessed wrong. "Yes! I would love to take her to her room!" he then grabbed her hand and walked away. I could feel something I've had in the past for a very long time. It was depression! My tears started to roll down to my cheeks and froze. I guess Rapunzel, Merida and Hiccup saw me and comforted me and led me to Merida's room so we can talk.

"Hey your going to be okay Elsa. Nothing is going to happen." said Hiccup. "How do you know? How? What happens if he fell in love with her instead of me? How can you tell?"

"Don't listen to him. Boys are monkeys!" Rapunzel said. "Hey!" "Sorry but it's true!" said Merida. I smiled but it stopped.

"Just let the tears out. We won't judge and we'll be here for you no matter what because your our best friends and we know were yours" comforted Merida giving me a smile. I returned the smile and we all had a group hug.

After a emotional conversation I went back to our room. I was about to open the door when I heard something.

"Callie your one of the most beautiful girls I've ever met. If I have to list the most beautiful girls in the world you would be at the top. Callie would you go out with me?"

"YES!"

I heard this and ran to my own room and cried and cried. Rapunzel, Hiccup and Merida heard me and ran to my room. "What happened?" they all asked. "He....he doesn't love me anymore. H-he j-just fell o-out of l-love with m-me" I said while crying. I can't believe it! He said he love me then he just went to another girl with a snap of fingers! I can't believe that I fell for him! I HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE! I quickly ran to North and asked for a snowglobe. He asked why and told a lie. "I need to check my sister" he gave me a snowglobe and I whispered to it and smashed it to the ground. I went through it and found I'm in the North Mountain and where my ice castle was built.

I went inside it and found Marshmallow. "Hello! Mama home?" "Yes mama is home and never leaving" I hugged Marshmallow and ordered him to go to bed and when he wakes up in the morning he should guard the palace making sure no one gets in. I went to my icy bedroom and fell asleep.

Morning.....

Hiccup's POV:

I woke up remebering what happened. I can't believe that Jack would cheat on Elsa! She was really hurted. She ran away last night and told me to take care of Merida and Rapunzel for her. That's it! She never told me where she would go, she just left. I quickly dressed and went to Jack's room. I knocked and saw that Jack and Callie are cuddling up. I woke Jack up and told him to see me outside.

We were in the garden. "Why did you bring me here?" he asked. "I can't believe that you would do that to her! I thought we were friends, best friends! Thanks to you she ran away!" I shouted at him. "Woah woah! Calm down dragon!" he said suprised "First of all what did I do? We are best friends and who is she?" "You cheated on her and the girl is ELSA!" Then I punched him in the face and he fell down. I guess Rapunzel and Merida heard us because they bursted into the garden and found Jack lying on the floor. We quickly laid him on the couch. "What happened here?" asked North. I told him the story and he patted my back. He said that he will be okay. I asked North if he has seen Elsa and replied "Elsa! Oh yes! She said she was going to check her sister. So I gave her a snowglobe but she hasn't come back yet." We were all suprised and knew that she was lying about visiting her sister so we asked a snowglobe to check if she's alright.