Chapter 11

Jack's POV:

I opened my eyes and saw that there's a portal and it looks like Merida, Hiccup and Rapunzel was going through it. "Wait! I want to come!" I shouted "You? No way! Elsa doesn't want to see you anymore" said Merida. Elsa? But why? I love her! Why doesn't she want to see me? She loves me and I love her! Before I could say anything they stepped through the portal, I stepped in too just in time. When I got to the other side I quickly hid so they can't see me. I saw them walking to this palace, but it wasn't just a palace it was an ice palace! Is this the one Elsa talked about when she was telling her past? It's beautiful! When the three of them were going to climb the stairs, a big snowmonster came and took them. The snowmonster went inside the castle holding them. I followed them quickly before the door shuts. I got in just in time!

Elsa's POV:

Here I am looking at the view in my balcony in my bedroom then I heard Marshmallow. I walked to the entrance and saw Marshamallow holding Merida, Hiccup and Rapunzel. "Mama this people come here" "Marshmallow it's ok you can put them down" He put them down and went outside. They all looked at me and Marhmallow then back to me. "What!" I asked "It's just that did you create that?" asked Merida "Yes why?" "You made a living snowguard that is alive!" squeled Rapunzel. Just then someone went inside the doors. It was Olaf! "Olaf!" "Hmm? Elsa!" we hugged. They were staring at us and shocked. "Oh sorry! Olaf this is my friends! Merida, Hiccup and Rapunzel" "Oh hello! I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs!" They all hugged Olaf and giggled. "Olaf what are you doing here?" "I just wanted to see the palace again! Anyway I better go, Anna wants me to play with her. Bye!" He went away and everyone was creeped by me. I offered them some food and had morning tea.

We played games like snowball fights, snow angels and creating snowmens. Then they asked me to come back but I said no since I'm still hurted. Night came and they went back. I dressed into my nightgown and went to my bed. I heard a noise and stood up getting ready to defense.

"Hello? Anyone here?"

"Don't worry I won't hurt you!"

I know that voice anywhere. It was Jack.

"Jack?"

"Yes it's me!" he flew down to the ground.

"Stay away from me!"

"Why?"

"Oh don't act all innocent with me! I know what you did!"

"What did I do? I love you but you just shutted me away! You are a monster! You can never love! You have a frozen heart!"

I can't believe he said that to me! He is right I am a moster! I can never love and I do have a frozen heart! My tears rolled down my cheeks and I cried on my bed.

"Elsa I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it," he went closer to me about 2 feet away.

"No your right I am a monster, I can never love and I have a frozen heart"

"No, no that's not true!"

"Please just stay away from me!"

"No! I am never leaving you ever!"

"Go away! I HATE YOU!" then I shot icicles at him but luckily he dodged them. "Please just go away!" I pleaded. "And stay away from me." He went away and left then black sand started circling me. I know who is this. It's Pitch!