Movie

"Babe, the movie's starting!" You voiced from the couch, your eyes glued to the television screen.

"I'm coming, Kelly, I'm coming!" Your boyfriend yelled back, his voice accompanied by the ding of the microwave.

Justin quickly hustled into the family room, a bowl of popcorn tucked in his arm while his hand struggled to hold a couple of soda cans. He stood in the doorway, gazing at you with a stupid grin on his face as he remained still.

"Stop staring, and come watch the movie with me!" You whined, patting your hand on the sofa cushion.

He chuckled softly and did as he was told, taking a seat by your side after setting the popcorn and drinks on the coffee table. His arm was thrown around your shoulder before he pulled your little body closer to his, the warmth of his skin radiating through his thin t-shirt. You loved when he held you close to him. It gave of a sense of protection and comfort that you simply couldn't live without.

As the film started up, you kept you gaze on the screen of the television. Every now and then, you'd notice Justin glancing at you from the corner of your eye, but he always had a habit of watching your facial expressions change at times like these. He always got a kick out of how you would react to the dialogue in the scenes, but you could never understand why something like that would interest him. He was just weird, and he liked looking at you a lot.

Half-way through the movie, you felt Justin's face inching closer to you. He kissed your cheek quickly before turning your head to press a kiss to your lips as well. You had half a mind to push him away, but kissing him sent butterflies to your stomach that you couldn't reject.

"Justin, you're not watching the movie." You complained, though you weren't even paying attention the film either.

"This movie's boring!" He whined, crossing his arms over his chest and pouting his lips like a toddler.

You laughed, shaking your head at him as he threw himself back against the couch, "You're the one who wanted to see this one."

He shook his head violently in response to your words, "Well, that's because I thought we would be making-out instead!"

You couldn't help but laugh at him. You had to admit, the movie was pretty terrible, and the fact that he rented a bad movie just so that he'd have an excuse to kiss you was just like him.

"You're such a dork." You muttered, rolling your eyes at him.

He flashed you a smile before pursing his lips and making a smooch-noise, "But you love me, right?"

Vote, comment, fan