23

"Why do you still stick around? I'm not a model. I'm not famous. I'm not a singer. You can stop pretending to like me now." she says, walking away.
I grab her arm and pull her to my chest. She tries to wiggle out of my hold. I let go and caress her cheeks with my thumb.
"You're right. You're not a model. You're not famous. You're not an actress and a singer, but damn Ken I was never pretending to like you," I say placing my finger under her chin to look at me.
"You're right babe, I can be with a model, but I chose you. No matter what happens I will always choose you. A model didn't make me fall in love. You did. A model doesn't give me butterflies by just smiling at me. A model doesn't make my heart skip a beat by just looking at me. A normal and amazing girl did. Kendra I would choose you over anyone. I would choose a quiet, normal and outgoing writer over some model. You're the first girl who wasn't scared to be herself around me. You're the first girl that understands me. You're the one I fell in love with. You are everything and I will show you. Even if it takes forever Kendra Marie. That's a damn promise." I say capturing her sweet lips in mine. I feel her smile through the kiss.
"You are no normal girl remember that. You are someone who has me by my neck. I'd catch the bullet for you even if you were the one holding the gun." I say whispering in her ear smiling.