24

"Hey, i-it's m-me. I-I really don't know how I-I'm going to do this, but I couldn't t-tell you this in person because I know I'd break down. But I can't do it anymore. I can't pretend like I'm okay anymore. I'm nothing but numbness now. I-I'm really sorry. I love you so so much. P-Please tell J-Justin that I love him more than anything in this world. Bye."

I was there when your best friend received that voicemail. After I found out what you were trying to do, I got into my car and drove all the way to our house.
I was scared, but I had to find you. I couldn't lose you.
I ran into our room to find it just how we left it this morning.
As I walked to the bathroom my heart was beating so fast. My hand was shaking as I opened that door. It hurt me to see you in your own pool of blood as I ran in there.

I tried to put pressure on it with my own hands so you wouldn't lose anymore blood, but you were bleeding a lot.
The ambulance was on its way.
I held you and tried my very best to stop the bleeding but it was no use.
I remember looking into your eyes and I saw nothing but emptiness.
As the tears fell I asked you, "Why (y/n)? Why did you do this?"
I remember you placing your hand on my cheek as you cried and weakly said, "I couldn't do it anymore. I felt numb and I wanted to feel something."
As you said that the EMS came in and took you away. I remember getting in that ambulance with you. I remember seeing your eyes slowly closing.
I ran into that hospital with you and I punched a wall when they said I couldn't come in with you.
I remember calling mom while crying because I thought I lost you.
She came to the hospital and I was nothing, but numb.
I cried.
I cried till I had no tears left.
When the doctor came out to say that we could check on you I bolted to your room.
I could barely hear what the doctor is saying as I look down at you.
Days and months passed, and here I am now, baby. I'm still waiting for you to wake up. I hold on to your hand everyday and I pray to God to bring you back to me.
You're my everything and you don't deserve what you're going through.
I need you.
It hurts seeing you so lifeless.