26

Sad.

Your P.O.V.

It was 9:30 PM and you were tired of waiting for Justin to come home. He promised he would be home around 7 maybe a half hour later. You said it was fine.

He just came back from his tour for one and a half week ago. It was the seventh night he burned you off.

You turned off the light in the kitchen and walked into the living room. You looked out the window. No sign of Justin. You sighed and turned off the light ind the living room before walking into the bath room brushing your teeth. You stripped out of your clothes and were only in your undies. Tears began to form in your eyes, but you blinked them away again.

A look into the mirror and you began to cry.

You whisper low: "Am I not good enough to you?"

Tears fell from your eyes and you quietly began to sob. You really loved Justin, but you know what's going on and this is just the start.

You walked into the bed and laid down in your side. You looked over your shoulder only to see Justin's side empty.

He said he never would let you cry over him. He said he always would love you. He said you were the one.

That night you cried yourself into sleep.

*

You woke up and heard something. It was Justin's snoring. A sigh left your lips and you got up from the bed. You listed over to the dresser getting all your clothes out and getting some of it on your half naked body. You packed all your clothes into a suitcase and all you stuff into bags. You slowly began to walk out of your bedroom trying to be so careful as possible. But then you heard the voice you just didn't want to hear right now.

Justin: "Babe? Where are you going?"

You: "I'm leaving this city. I'll stay at my sisters house till I find my own apartment."

You said looking down. You just couldn't look into his eyes. You knew you would cry if you did.

Justin: "What?" He whispered, but loud enough for you to hear it.

You: "I won't stay with you." You said to make it more clear to him. You were still looking down not trying to look up at him.

Justin: "Why, baby?"

You: "You're barely ever home. I am always alone. Yesterday you said you would come home like at seven, but you didn't. I waited for you to get home for two hours. I sat there eating the food all alone while we were supposed to eat it together. I'm trying to get your attention every time you are home, but I can't because your'e either watching, soccer, hockey, basket most of the time or being with your friends."

A sigh left your soft lips and you forgot to say something.

You: "And please, do not call me 'baby'. I'm not your baby anymore."

Justin: "Don't say that, (Y/N). But I need some time alone.. You know my job need a lot of me. And I can't give you my attention all the time!"

You: "I know that. You don't give me any attention. At all! You're too tired to cuddle! You're to tired to sing for me! You only give me a bit attention when we eat. So I don't want to be to girl who is standing in the way for you to hang out with your friends or do what you love. That's why I'm leaving!"

You looked up at him. You failed. You looked into his eyes filled with tears. You hated to see him that hurt.

You looked away and walked towards the door.

Justin: "No, (Y/N). Don't leave me!"

He ran into the hallway looking at you standing with your hand on the doorhandle. He cried. You felt so bad just to see him that hurt.

You: "Justin, I-"

Justin: "No, don't go! Stay with me!"

You felt the tears appear in your eyes. He stroke your cheek and lifted your chin so he could look into your eyes.

Justin: "I hate to see you cry. I really really do. I hate the fact that I am the reason."

You: "You won't be when I'm gone. You won't have to see me cry. And I won't have a reason to cry."

Justin: Don't say that. I'll do anything if you stay.

He wrapped his arms around you and leaned in for a kiss. You shoke your head  and pushed him away.

You: "Bye, Justin" You kissed his cheek, opened the door and walked out with your bags.

Justin: (Y/N)! Please come back! I love you so fucking much! You are my world!" You could hear he was screaming and crying.

You let a tear fall and walked out on the street to your sisters car.

You: "I love you to." You whispered getting your bags into the car.

You got in the car and looked out the window only to see Justin standing in the door with red eyes and tears rolling down his cheeks. You felt so bad, but you knew he didn't have time for you.

Your sister drove away and you looked back to get the last view of Justin. You loved him. You really did.

Please vote, comment and fan if you liked it.