Part 2

Arnav rushes out from his house and goes to his favorite park.

He sits in a corner.
A small girl comes near him and holds his hand.
He smiles.

Neha:Arnav Bhaiya where is khushi Didi, she didn't come with you.

Arnav nods in no.

Neha: you both fought, fighting is bad manner.

He takes out his note pad and write.
"we didn't fight, it's just that I wanted some peace so came here. khushi was busy"

Neha smiles.

Neha:ok then Bhaiya where is my chocolate.

Arnav again write.

"Sorry baby, I forgot next time pakka I will get two chocolates"

Neha smiles and kisses his cheek and runs from there.

He smiled.

Later he sees a old couple, The man is blind and a women is explaining to him the surrounding.

He smiles seeing them.

Just then boy and girl sitting on next bench speak. Arnav listens there convo.

Boy:look at the women she is so pretty but still she married a blind person.

Girl:may be she had some fault in her otherwise who would marry a blind guy.

Boy:may be, but I feel they both love each other.

Girl:may be but world will think it as even she has some fault so she choose a disabled person.

Boy: yeah right, outer world never sees what's behind all these. is it love or compromise.

And they both go from there.

Arnav sits hopelessly.

Arnav: I just cannot destroy Khushi's life like this, world will think she has fault where it's reality is she is the bestest person.

He sits lost in his thoughts.

In RM.

All are sitting and having there evening snack and tea.

Khushi too comes there.

Ratna: are Khushi you both were hear only, I though you both are in Gupta mansion.

Khushi: no ma, I was here only but Arnav he has gone somewhere.

Ratna: where?

Khushi: I don't know maa (She says irritated)

Anjali: are Khushi what happened again you both fought. Did arnav tell you anything.

Alok who listening everything quitely spoke:he always knows to hurt others.

Ratna and Anjali become sad.