~Pool~

Sydney's now 7 months old. I don't know how the time went by so fast! It still hurts, knowing that she'll never know her mom. But, I try not to think of it.

I got my own apartment now, so Sydney can have her own room. She has her own cute room, and at least the place is cheap! And it's baby proofed, of course.

Sydney loves baths, so today I am taking her to the local pool! I'm not too sure how she'll like it, but hopefully it's a good reaction. I got her a cute swimsuit from a store in town. It's so cute on her!

 It's so cute on her!

She loves it. Well, at least she does. She smiles everytime she wears it in the backyard.

We get to the pool and go inside. The lobby has a window to look into the pool area and Sydney saw it. She sees water and she goes nuts. I pay and go to the changing rooms.

We wait for the pool to open, Sydney is bouncing and babbling away. A older women comes up to us, probably to see Sydney. "She's adorable! Is she your sister?" The lady says with a smile.

"Sister? Nope, she's all mine!" The woman continued to smile.

"But you're a baby yourself! How old are you?"

"I'm 18 and raising her all alone!" I was proud to say that. Not very many 19 year olds can say that they can raise a family all by themselves.

"Where is her mother?" My smile faded. I have to think of Y/N..

"Um, she passed away right after having Sydney.."

"Oh, I'm so sorry.." The woman said as she put her hand on mine.

"Nah, it's okay! I still got to keep my beautiful daughter!" As I said that, the wistle blew so we could enter the pool.

I held her close, and I could tell she was scared. She gripped onto me like there was a monster in front of us.

"It's okay, Sid!" I said softly to her. She smiled at me, she loves that nickname.

The water was at my hips, so I dipped her feet into the water. She jumped at first but then smiled, realizing it was water.

When the water was to my chest, I bounced around with Sydney. Her smile and laugh made me happy, only because she was happy. It's the best feeling in the world that you can make your child happy!

Sydney's giggles filled the room, making people look at us and smile. Do they find us cute? Oh, probably.