3. New Experiences

Sitting in the jet and I can hardly contain my excitement.
"Never been on a jet before Darling?" I looked up and over at Miss Rose who was sitting on the beige leather seat across from me. She had her laptop out doing work I assume. I watched as she typed quickly on the keyboard.
"Never a private jet no but it's absolutely stunning ma'am. Thank you for bringing me" She looked up and chuckled at my happy expression.
"Call me Maria while we're on this trip we're out of the office and I'm more than happy to have you here with me." I felt myself blush and I moved my long braids over my shoulder.
"Do you wear your hair down at all Melanie? You have such wonderful long hair" she asked while running her hands down her neck while locking eyes with me almost seductively.
"Not really"
I watched her as she stood up, her body moving slowly towards me. She stood behind me and moved the braids to my back. I felt her slowly untie the braids and let my hair loose in waves down my back. I felt a shiver move through my body as her fingers massaged my scalp and then made their way down the long waves. It was bliss. I gasped a little when I felt her breath on my neck as she whispered near my ear "wait here darling" making me blush some more.
I watched as she slowly made her way back to her seat picking up her handbag. The way she moves has me in awe.. So gracefully and so Sexy. Yeah, I have it bad for my boss.
I see she has a comb in her hand as she moves back towards me. Grabbing my hair we sat in a comfortable silence as she combed through it.
She moved to stand in front of me. She smiled down at me then combed the front of my hair letting it fall in front of my face. "Beautiful" she whispered barely loud enough for me to hear as she gently moved the hair from my face and tucked it behind my ear. She was so close to me right now I swear I could feel her heart beat or maybe mine was just beating for the both of us.
She stood up straight, clearing her throat and straightening out her clothes. "Anyway darling it looks just wonderful down I think you should wear it down tonight."
She smiled at me kindly before getting back to her work.
I sighed and picked up a law book I decided to bring but to be honest I couldn't stop thinking about the moment we just had. I'm sure it meant nothing a woman like that would never like me.

"Miss, Miss.. Hello we're here" I woke up to the flight attendant waking me up. I must have fallen asleep sometime during the flight. I looked over to where Maria was sitting but she was gone.
"Um excuse me, where's Maria?" I asked standing up.
"oh she got off a few minutes ago and asked me to wake you. She'll meet you in the car"
Oh. Part of me wanted her to have been the one to wake me.
I headed towards the car when a man approached me
"Are you Miss Rice?" I nodded in reply. "Miss Rose asked me to take you in my car to the hotel. Come this way please"
I thought she was going to wait for me. I now felt utterly confused had I done something wrong? I sighed and got into the back of the car. I guess I'll find out.

When I got to the hotel I couldn't find Maria and there was no one there to greet me.
"Excuse me is there a reservation here for A Miss Rice?"
I questioned at the counter. Looking around this place was luxurious there were high ceilings with handpainted art and couches in the lobby that were probably more expensive than my apartment.
"Ah yes Miss Rose told me to expect you. Let me take you to your room and I'll have your things sent for."

We reached the 19th floor where there appeared to only be 2 rooms.
"Is Miss Rose in the other room?" I asked the attendant as she opened my door for me.
"yes she is ma'am. This is your room and this is the key you'll need to get in and please if you need anything just let me know"
I looked around stunned "Thank you very much" I tipped her and she left me alone in this huge room.
There was a big Queen size bed next to the window looking out over the town, A kitchen and lounge room so spacious and luxurious I could live in it. I needed the details for tonight so I grabbed the key went next door to knock on Maria's door.
"Yes?" she asked annoyed.
"oh I'm sorry I um just needed the details for tonight" As I finished speaking I heard a woman's voice inside Maria's room.
"Baby what are you doing? Come back!" A woman in her 30s coming to see what was happening appeared. I gasped suddenly realising what was happening. The woman was wearing lingerie with just a robe over her shoulders.. She was absolutely stunning.
"Mmm who is this gorgeous young girl" The woman stroked my hair as Maria still stood there not saying anything but in shock.
" hi I'm Melanie I work for Miss Rose I'm sorry to bother you but I love what you're wearing where did you get it?" I said confidently winking at her trying to look unbothered.
"Well it is very nice to meet you Melanie. I'm Haley A long time friend of Maria's I heard she was coming into town and had to see her. I got this at Madame Teá isn't just darling and hey.. You can join us anytime sweety" she said modelling her lingerie.
"Be ready by 7 and I'll come past and pick you up" Maria interrupted quickly before shutting the door.
I felt jealous but I hardly knew the woman enough to feel such things.
I opened my door and collapsed on the bed looking at my watch 3:00 great time for a nap. I yawned and pulled the blankets over me trying not to think about the fact it's Hayley in the next room being able to touch Maria and not me.