Aelin x Rowan Pt.1

Sorry for the wait. I've been held up at E3 and those damn booths...and books.

I am currently dying of laughter because I put up (innocent) Aelin. Aelin is the complete opposite of innocent. I'm also doing one with -cough- (Innocent) Rhys x Feyre. I have zero idea how I'm gonna write the lemon for this and of (Innocent) Rhys x Feyre. So when Tamlin and her kissed they never did what I want to kill Tamlin for...Nor did she do it with Isaac Hale. So yes, they saved their v-cards for who they really want to be with.

This ones gonna be different. Maeve never ordered for Aelin's parents to be killed. She saw Aelin already. She never tampered with the mate bond between Aelin and Rowan. So no. Aelin never became a badass, but Rowan still is. So lemme stop telling and start writing!

ENJOY LOVELY POTATOES!

DONT KILL ME IF THERE ARE ANY PLOT TWISTS! I BLAME KITTENS AND PUPPIES AND UNICORNS! And...I'll blame some of you...😈😈😈 ENJOY THE MUDDERDUCKING STORY!

Aelin's POV (15 years old)- yes this happens at 15yrs 😈

Today I was finally getting a break from this entire castle and people...NOT! Me and Aedion had guards following us everywhere we went. Mainly because my supposedly 'aunt' insisted that I needed protection because she wanted me unharmed. My guess, in all the letters she wrote, were mainly about me and my mother. Not my father and Aedion. Aedion said he'd care less if it was a Wyvern stalking him. At least he'd be prepared. We were in the library when I burned a bunch of books because she'd have the guts to ask mainly about me, and not everyone else.I wonder truly, how selfish that woman is.

Me and Aedion are currently sitting quietly on a bench overlooking a cliff on a mountainside. My head was rested on his shoulder and legs curled up on the side of me. It was quiet, but not as quiet as the guards. I could clearly hear them breathing and chatting and talking about the arrival of the Queen of Doranelle and her six blood oathed Fae warriors.

I was still mastering my magic, nothing here that would really help me. No matter how many times they've tried to help, I'd always ended up failing. I burned down books, nearly burned down a library from frustration, and nearly burnt a woman at the library who kept fussing at me and how I can't control my magic and emotions. It's not that easy. I'd once told her. Of course, I'd get in trouble, but Aedion sticks up for me, half the time.

"Aelin? Aed? Let's go. They're here." My mother, Evalin ushered us out. Me and Aedion gave her a look and she returned the gesture with promising embarrassment. Gah!

"Fine, Fine. Let's get this over with." I was glad the guards left leaving me, Aedion, and mother to walk to the entrance hall. I wasn't nervous or scared. I just kept a blank face on as did Aedion. He seemed strangely quiet though. I don't know if it has anything to do with meeting his favorite 'heroes' or meeting Maeve.

My father and his Court were also there, along with a few guards, waiting for their arrival. My mother wanted me looking 'appreciative' in her way that made her complete. I wanted to jump up and down and scream at her for not thinking about my needs and wants and for her to stop listening to everything my distant aunt asks of her. Aedion was close, really close to yelling at my mother for doing so, so was father, Rhoe Galathynius.

Everyone in the hall was still and stiff, as if someone had piked them in the spine for a week straight. Aedion stood close, making sure I was near him so no one could steal me from him. I practically snorted at the thought of him loosing me. I may be a princess who still has yet to control her magic, but at times, I'm really stubborn.

A few minutes passed and I was about to go back where I came from, only to hear wings flapping in the distance, two of them to be precise, three sets of paws pounding on the ground and a near-silent pound of feet. Aedion grabbed me by my waist and put me behind him.

A white-tailed hawk and a osprey with great wings flew in, both landed on two of the guards heads and sat there. A lion and two wolves, both the same color. (Idk what Conalls wolf color was and am too lazy to look so..yea.)

A carriage came up, with no horses to pull it, and outcamethehagmeanwitch. I was still planted behind Aedion, him mainly trying to keep the eyes of the hawks pine green eyes off of me. Instead it flew to rest on the lions head.

Maeve stepped out with the help of the Fae I registered as Demi-Fae, he had black shoulder-length hair and onyx eyes and tanned skin. Multiple bright lights filled the hall. The lion turned into a golden haired Fae with tawny eyes and tanned skin. The two wolves turned to one dark haired Fae with dark eyes and one with golden hair and onyx eyes. They must've been the twins and were equally beautiful, at the same time, whispers broke out. The osprey turned into a Fae with dark hair and dark eyes. The hawk turned into the most beautiful person I'd ever seen. He had pine green eyes, silver hair, toned sun-kissed skin and a wicked tattoo etched on his face that went down under his clothes.

I was surprised when his eyes landed on me, nostrils flaring. He quickly diverted his gaze to the golden haired, onyx eyed Fae, who was grinning mischievously.

Maeve came into our line of view, power radiating off of her. Her dark hair was braided to the side, a crown glistening on top of her head. She was wearing a black gown that touched the floor and her lips were painted a blood red. The other Fae that was running was walking beside her, as if she needed a guard.

Mother had a fake smile plastered on her face as she greeted Maeve. Father just stared blankly at the silver haired prince-as if he could see whatever he was thinking. Father never did like it when I was around boys my age that were giving me looks. He always gave them a hard stare that had them running for the hills. As did Aedion.

I never really minded the company of another, as a friend. But...since I have and overprotective family, minus Maeve...they can't stay around that long. The only friend that's been accepted by me is Elide Locan, daughter of Lord and Lady Locan of Perranath. Even though she was too shy to play with me, I still considered her a friend.

"Welcome to Terrasen, Queen of Doranelle. And her...warriors." A member of the court spoke and curtsied. I noticed how the women there exposed more of their...clevage. It also caused me and Aedion to snort loudly and earn a glare from the woman who spoke.

"Nice to see you Evalin and Rhoe. It's been a long time. I look forward to enjoying my stay here." Maeve smiled like a Cheshire Cat. Sneaky bastard. Her eyes landed on me and her smile faded into a roguish grin, "Aelin Ashryver Galathenius. And you, Aedion Ashryver. My you two look just like twins and...someone else."

"Maeve don't scare the girl, it's her first time seeing you." My mother scolded her like a mother.

"Well the only way I'm going to meet my niece is if I eat first but oh-where are my manners?!" She waved her hand to the six, "Introduce yourselves."

The twins spoke first, "Fenrys, The White Wolf of Doranelle and this is my brother, Conall."

"Gavriel, The Lion of Doranelle." He said with his tawny eyes, lingering on me and Aedion.

"Lorcan Salvaterre, Commander."

"Vaughn."

The silver-haired Fae grumbled under his breath and when he spoke it sounded like a purr, "Rowan Whitethorn, Prince of Doranelle."

That had the smell of arousal floating in the air and I had to be the one to say, "You women really need to go plug your holes up. Nobody wants to smell that-" Aedion slapped a hand over my mouth to keep me quiet, he himself, was trying to contain his laughter, as was everyone else.

"I...apologize f-for her...uhum...behavior." Mother glared hard at me but was also red in the face. "Let's go eat shall we?"

"We shall." Maeve said grinning at me but cutting a glance at Rowan, and staying there, grinning. Weirdlings