Feysand

Feyre's POV

It's been a week Rhys had been gone. I hated the longing feeling for my mate. Right now I just wanted to be wrapped up in his arms while made love. Lately, I've been having this strange feeling. I'm growing hotter and hotter each day, I'm always having fantasies and waking up to my panties soaking wet. Most the time I'd have to finish myself off with Rhys's constant growling setting off down the bond. I wonder if he had to do the same.

I was walking through the city when a couple of males eyes me with lust in their eyes. Cassian and Azriel have been keeping their distance from me, Mor says it's for a reason Rhys should explain to me when he gets back. 

I sighed as I ate my remaining muffin and continued to read the book I was reading. It, apparently, had a sexy scene in there and I immediately closed it. I do not need anymore dirty thoughts...

A note popped on the side of me, Just one more day and I can be with you.

I decided to tease him a bit and made sure my shields were up. I wrote back, Too bad I found someone to replace you. I'm starting to not miss you at all. Your small compared to him. 

Is that a challenge Feyre darling?

Maybe.

Then we'll see who's smaller when I get back. And when I do I will take you everywhere. Ass out and everything.

That made me squirm in my seat, already ready by his words. A caress down the bond-a request to let my shields down. And I'd been the one to do it.

~~~

He pushed me to the bed, our clothes already gone, his mighty wings spread out behind him. He crawled on top of me, kissing my neck, while his finger slid down so torturesly, skimming the spot where I wanted him, but it never came.

I growled in frustration as he took my arms and pinned them with invisible bonds above my head, took my legs and spread them wide to his liking. "This is what you get for teasing." He said against my now wet core. 

He pulled away, kissing up my stomach, my breasts, my neck, my jaw, and my lips. My mouth attached to his, greedily and filled with lust. He went down to my neck, kissing and sucking   And I felt his canines attach to my neck. Marking me as his. He licked up the blood and nipped at it again making me moan a breathily moan. My breasts tightened and desperately wanted attention, he noticed this and chuckles to himself and continues to ignore them. That son of a-

A finger slipped inside of me, moving at a slow pace while he ducked his head to suck on one of my nipples, pulling to stretch it and does the same with the other. This man will be the end of me. My mate. My everything.

He added another digit, earning a throaty moan as he pumped faster and faster til' I was nearly there, on the edge of it-

But he had to stop, but quickly replaced his fingers with his mouth. He licked all of the wetness I had left and dove his tongue in and out of me. I didn't want to think about what else was in the world, all I wanted was him. I climaxed, his name on my lips, but he kept going. Five times I climaxed again and again he stopped and palmed himself, eying me as those great wings spread. 

My legs felt weak, my body felt weak and all I could do was watch as he stroked his long length, making my breasts tighten again, earning a guttural moan from him. He took the bonds off and flipped me over, pushing my chest into the bed, bringing my hips up so he could sheath himself deep inside of me. I moaned into the pillow. 

I wanted more - more as he pounded into me mercilessly, hitting a certain spot that made me spasm around him. 

"Rhys."