Chapter 27: Changing Channels

How long had they been there? An hour? A day? A month? Lizbeth was going crazy. The Trickster had dropped them in TV land for what seemed like forever. He hadn't seen her yet, though. For all she knew, he didn't even know the Winchester's had an adopted sister. She had ducked behind a few people when the Trickster first did arrive.
Ah, well.
How many shows had they been thrown into? More than 20. Not only shows, too. Movies, commercials... Lizbeth hated it when she had been dressed in demeaning clothes.
But now and then, she would like the show. Once she had been put into the place of Amy Pond on Doctor Who. She was Molly Hooper on Sherlock. Kirsten Clark on Stitchers, Parker for Leverage.
But she also hated many of them.
At one point she was flung into a commercial about tampons, which she had particularly hated.
She wanted to smash the Trickster in the face. With a brick. Covered in spikes.
Dipped in acid and poison.
Anyhow, she and her brothers had been dropped into some random cop show for the fiftieth time, when she had an idea.
"He isn't a trickster." She whispered to Sam after playing a scene. "What?" Sam had only been half paying attention. "You heard Cas. He's too powerful."
"You're right. Any ideas on what he is?"
"We'll see."
*******************************
"Or maybe you've always been an angel." Dean said, dropping his lighter into the ring of holy oil surrounding the Trickster. The trickster simply scoffed. "Me? An angel?" He put emphasis on the words, as if he was forcing them together. "Oh really? Then step out of that holy fire, and we'll call it a draw." Sam smirked.
The unidentified angel still hadn't seen Lizbeth. His gaze was fixed on Sam and Dean. He scowled. "Fine. You got me."
He snapped his fingers, and they were in the warehouse in which they started.

*******
I know, I know. Changing Channels is in season 5. But this is based in season 4, so just go with it.