Chapter 32: Tell Me A Reason

"We should tell her." Castiel said, slumping down in his chair.  Between trying to stop Lilith and trying to find the so-called 'Jewel of Salazar', he was exhausted.
"No." Dean said bluntly, flipping through another few pages of  his book.
"Why not?" Cas inquired.
"I don't know what we're getting ourselves into."
"You're afraid she might leave us." Castiel stated matter of factly.
Dean didn't answer.
"In heaven, I only met her once. Despite her power, she didn't fit in. She was extremely introverted." Castiel frowned at the memory, "At the time, she was the only angel with emotion. She was particularly attached to Gabriel and Lucifer. She left after they did, and was never seen again. Dean, I don't think heaven knows she's alive. She just has to stay away from the archangels. "
"But what if Lucifer see's her, Cas?"
" Then we hope she'll be all right, and pray for her."
They summoned Crowley later that day.
"Ah, Squirrel. I suppose you want the lore?"
"You know the answer." Dean replied grumpily.
The King of Hell rolled his eyes and began, "She was the third archangel created. Before Gabriel, after Lucifer. She's actually the least powerful of the archangels, yet she packs more punch than a common one. She rules over all emotions, but mainly the sadder emotions. Misery, despair, and the like." Crowley smiled, "Now, for the good stuff. She is the kindest of the archangels, and shows the least wrath."
Dean nodded.
Crowley continued. "You know how Lucifer's grace, when he's in a vessel, is usually red?"
Dean actually didn't know that, but he didn't show it.
"Well, Raphael's is brown. Gabriel's is gold, and so on. But Lizbeth's is more of a grayish color. I'm going to take a guess and say that that's why her eyes are grey." Crowley turned his eyes to Dean specifically, briefly looking away from Castiel.
"You boys might not like the next bit."
Dean rolled his eyes. "Just tell us!"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes! Of course we are."
Crowley took a small step forward. "She's supposed to fall in love with a demon."
Dean and Cas stopped in their tracks.
"What?! Which one?!"
Crowley shrugged. "Not sure. It took my demons hours just to scrounge up this amount of information."
Dean sighed, "Anything else?"
"Sorry, lads. Nothing else."

****
I know, this kinda sucks. I'm trying!