Chapter 39: We Shall Rise And They Shall Fall

Lilith was dead.
Lilith was finally dead!
Oh god, Sam had thought that it would be the best thing to ever happen to him. He'd finally get Beth's grace back, and kill the demon that had sent his brother to hell all that time ago. He had thought that everything would get better once he finally had Lilith's head on a platter.
God, he couldn't have been more wrong.
Her blood was on the ground, but he couldn't stop what was happening.
Lilith wasn't trying to break the final seal... She was the final seal.
Oh no.... Lucifer was rising.
Ruby was dead. Lilith was dead. Dean and Beth had just burst through the door. Beth was now cradling her grace in her hands. Part of her wanted to leave it be. Would she really want to know her past? Was she one of the bad Angels, or one of the good?
Then again, she wanted to smash it at her feet. To feel the power that she had been robbed of for over 20 years... She was trembling, afraid to open her grace with Lucifer so near.
Lucifer.
The devil.
The morning star.
Her brother.
Just as the portal opened, her resolve snapped. She threw the bottle to the ground, smashed it with her foot, and watched as her grace drifted towards her.
It engulfed her little by little.
Covering her feet, stretching out over her legs, curling around her torso. She could feel something attaching to her shoulder blades....
Wings.
And just as Lucifer emerged, Lizbeth was an archangel once more.

            To Be Continued In...
    Angel Of Misery: Made to Fall