Chapter 5

After a few minutes I remember. Jack. Mark.

I went to get up when Dark pulled me back down in his lap.
"Le-let me go...you..mons...", I started tearing up. I couldn't just say that after that. I know my past now. I also know Dark. And Anti. I know them all now. I can't hate them. I turned in his lap and looked at him. I hugged Dark tightly. "I..I'm sorry Dark, I didn't know or remember." I said crying slightly.
He chuckled, "Hey, its fine. I'm glad to have my friend back" he said hugging back. I missed his hugs. My memories must have been replaced somehow I dont know how, but they were.

I let go.

"Wait where is Jack and Mark. WHERE AM I?!", I freaked out.
"Calm down. Were in Raspy Hills. Mark and Jack are fine. And by the way. Anti and I never hurt them....Wilford.....did...."

"Wh-what? Wil-Wilford...what do you mean. He would...He would never hurt them or me or anyone in that matter."

"It was a lie, ___, he was never our friend."

I went silent.

I told him everything. He was my brother like Host was. He was there when I was sad, mad, happy, or bored. He was always with me and cared for me. Of course he was crazy and had a moustache at birth, but so what. That's the Wilford I know and loved.

"___, on the bright side...Host is here, and he has a friend to."

I smiled a little.

"Really?" I said smiling more and more.

"Yea. Jack went and told him and his new friend and they both got excited."

"Really!? Where are they!?"

"Here follow me."

We walked and walked until we made it to a room. We went to open it inside I saw Host and his friend.

His friend came up to me slowly. She put her hand out to shake and I went to reach it. We shook hands and she said. "Ash"

"Huh?" I looked at her and noticed. She had bandages like Host. I nearly screamed with joy but remembered one key detail about Host from long ago. He hated loud sounds so I kept my mouth shut.
"My name is Ash." She said slightly smiling. I smiled back.

"I'm ___."

"I turned to see Host gone." I turned around where my back was and Host was behind me. I almost screamed but didn't. "Ho-host?" My voice cracking. He was the same looking person I remember. I was about to cry tears of joy. I hugged him making sure it wouldn't freak him out. He didn't mind. He hugged back slightly and then fully. I cried slightly with tears of joy.

"I've missed you so much"

"Me too" he mumbled.

I turned to face Ash.

"Thank you Ash for being his friend while I was gone. Of course I'm not ending your friendship. I just want to thank you." She smiled.
"No Problem." She said somewhat quietly.

Well then. Look A NEW CHARACTER!
Ash was made by a new friend of mine, AshCrimsonWolf
She wanted to be in my story and I said yes and so here she is!

Well, bye you awesome amazing people. Peace. ✌