Chapter 6

I was on Dark's couch watching some show when all of the sudden I hear a door getting knocked down and falling to the floor. I jumped up from the couch nearly fall off. Dark got up as well sighing. I walked to where the door had fallen and excepted to see Wilford like every other fanfiction (totally not throwing some shade whaaaaa???) when someone breaks in but instead I saw someone I haven't seen since I was 15...before we broke up, before he cheated on me. "Jackiboy-man....?" "Ha, sorry for thaaa.....y/n? IS THAT YOU!?" He ran over to hug me but I backed up. He looked at me puzzledly. "What are you doing here?" "I live here with dark, anti, host, and ash." "Oh." Dark walked over and saw Jackaboy-man, "Jackie(I'm calling him that now). What are you doing here so early?" "Meh, nobody needs saving right now" Jackie replied. "Uh, Dark can I talk to y/n. Alone." I frantically looked at Dark as if saying 'no'. Dark looked at me and smirked. "Sure". Then he walked away. I glared at him when he walked away. "Look y/n I'm sorry about when we were teens. I made a big mistake that day. I lost the best girl in my life and I'm so sorry." He looked at me with guilt in his eyes. I sighed. "I forgive you." He ran up to me and hugged me tightly. I felt glaring but it wasn't towards me, it was towards Jackie. We stood like that for a minute when Mark walked in. Ahem. "Get a fucking room if you wan your bodies that close for a long time." Mark said with jealously laced over those words. I smirked. I walked over to him and got close to his face. I could tell he was blushing. "What~ Is Markimoo jealous~". All of the sudden Mark did something unexpected. He kissed me. I was paralyzed with shock. He pulled back and smirked. "Maybe I was~" he said. I slapped him in the face and walked to Ash and Host's room.

Dark's P.O.V.

That bastard. How dare he kiss her. He doesn't fucking deserve her. The haters would make her feel terrible and he wouldn't do shit. She belongs to me.

There. I updated