Fixx it!

Recap:Roc just told them what's going on. Ray and Leah now together. She ain't seen or heard from Tyga into weeks. Tour is in 1 week

AALIYAH POV

Me: star whats going on? Why r u cutting yourself trying to drown yourself why? You have no reason. To do this to your life

Star: becuz my life is totally fucked. Why should I even be here? My life fucken sucks ass. My moma(tiny) just had I mis carriage my dad( Ti) just went back to jail. And I just found out I'm pregnant!!!! And your telling me I have no reason.

Roc: Pregnant? we never had sex!!

Star: I was Raped!! Dumb ass ! Why do you think I haven't let you hit yet damn sure ain't cuz I'm scared!

Roc: hoe come we didn't know about this. And by who and when?!!

Star: the last week of tour three months ago. And by your security guard. The light skinned One with the pretty eyes. I screamed for you Chresanto but you weren't there. Fuck I screamed for all of you. But shit don't look like y'all a fuck!!

Me: u know what. STOP FUCKING YELLING AT EACHOTHER!!!! We are way better than this. Roc help her put her clothes on. Ray go find everybody and bring them down stairs if they. Twist come with me downstairs. Nick go with Ray. And every body meet me in the living room!

I stormed out furious of what I just heard and seen . Fuck this shit. We are family not just friends and I'm not bout to let shit go down like this. We are going to fix this mess . I walked downstairs twist was behind me trying to calm me down. Fuck calm I'm beyond pissed. I hate seeing friendships end for nO reason. Shit pisses me off! I walked in the living room and just stood there with everyone looking at me like I'm hella crazy.

Me: WHAT!!!???

Diggy: you ok?

Me: DO I FUCKING LOOK OK DANIEL?

Diggy:1. No your eyes are blood shot2. Don't call me that.

Diggy and Twist have seen this before so they aren't scared. It only happens when I'm beyond really upset. So that night Twist cheated On me I don't know what happened but it wasn't this.

Jacob: Why your eyes like that . And your face to ?

Twist: it do that when she hurt or upset really bad

Jacob:oh how u know

Twist: she was only my best friend since 8thgrade

Jacob: oh right

Ray:( come downstairs with Prince and Roc/Star behind) got every body

Me: take a seat. BP get y'all asses over on this couch now.

They did as told. As I felt steam excaping off me.I looked everyone dead in the eyes . They looked kind of scared .aww I ain't mean to scare no body.

Me: who are we?

Prod: friends

Me: what happened to us. I thought we were bestfriends. We were family. Now we don't even talk like that. Ok yea we've had a couple of relationships that didn't work but that's now reason we should all stop talking. If we knew that we were gonna break up a few weeks later then why get together in the first place. What happened to the bond we all shared where we could all ways talk to eachother. No matter what. Example. Today me and Ray walked in this condo at the same time. Beauty looked at me and said hey she never once looked at Ray. And no body else said hey to us ethier. Ok y'all might have broke up a couple weeks ago but we family it's suppose to be this way seriously. ( tears building up but holding them back) my family is always gone. And the people I thought were my true friends my best friends my family is breaking up just like my real family. We need to fix this y'all. There should be no reason we can't talk to eachother. There should be no reason. Why there's glass breaking upstairs and no one seems to care. Star was upstairs doing the most damage and you two were just down here listening. Chilling with your dudes boy friends. Or what ever the Jacob and bea have. It shouldn't be this way.