SHOWER TIME/ Let's eat!

Ok this is a Rated R part it was pose to be a mother chapter. But I just do two in one.If you don't want to read this part please skip to the next line.

--------------------------------------------/-------------------------------------------

SHOWER TIME

AALIYAH POV

After I took Rays clothes off I pulled him under the steamy water with me. The smirk on his face. We got under the water at first. When I reached to get my shampoo He grabbed my waist and pulled me to him. I felt his youngin rubin against me. He started kissing my neck and movin his hands forward/ down. Whe he reached my inner thigh I bit my lip. He bit down on my neck as I felt him getting extremely hard. He started fingering me. I tried my best not to moan but he went deeper. Soft moans escape my lips. He turned me around and started kissing my lips. While still fingering me . He pressed me against the wall under the water. He looked down and back up into my eyes asking for permission. I nodded and he entered. It felt soo good .

Me: Rayyy! Uhhhh !!!

Ray: you like dat don't you baby.

Me: Aahhh.! Yasss daddy yass!

Ray: what's my name?

Me: Uhhhhh daddy!

Ray:( picks up the speed and goes deeper) Louder?

Me: Daddy!!

Ray: who?

Me: ohhhh! DADDY!

Ray: right there baby. Say it for me one more time!

Me: AHHHH DADDYY!!! UHHHH RAY FASTER!

Ray:ok( goes really fast)

Me: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh( cums on him)

Ray: shh girl!

Me: ray lemme RIDE!

Ray : fine with me!

He backed up til his back was on the wall. I put my hands on his shoulders and pulled closer to him. He bit his lip and placed his hands on my but. I slowly went up and down just to tease. When I kissed his neck he bit mine telling me to stop teasing. I smiled and picked up my speed. He groaned as I went faster. A few minuets later he came in side me. And let me tell you his hot juice shooting through me felt so damn good. But don't worry I won't get pregnant. My period been off so I'm not fertile right now. After a intense make out session we actually washed eachother. We came out the bathroom with towels around us and somebody was banging on the door. Ray went to get dressed while I answered.

Nicki: BARBZ! What u been doing ? We suppose to been there 45 minuets ago!( whispers) Lil freaks I heard you screamin. Ray lemme ride. Nasty!

Me: hahaha I'm sorry nicki

Nicki: mhm just get dressed

Me : yea yea yea I'm goin

I went back in the room and closed the door . Ray was sitting on the bed fully dressed. I walked over to him and sat on his lap facing him. He was wearing black domo sweat shirt cargo shorts and black converse and axe.

Me: you smell sooo good!

Ray: thank you baby. Now get dressed.

Me: you want me to match with you

Ray: if you want

Me: ok

I went to my closet and picked out a black one piece tight pants/ shirt thing.It was sleeveless and had baggy pockets but was tight on the legs and showed my boobs a lil. ( nicki wears it in MyNigga remix). I put it on and left my hair wet and grabbed my red bottom black heels. Beyonce new perfume( heat) and my locket.