Hurt!

Aaliyah POV

We finally stopped !!! 12 hours freaking later!!! Like Wayne need a new driver cuz dis nigga drive slow as fuck. Nick was feeling better and she didn't want to go to the hospital . We got to the hotel and we hella hungry. good thing we staying in Delaware for the week. Were booked in 6 different places plus meet and greet . We got two shows tomorrow

. Two the next day . Two meet and greets and a show the next day. Then our last show is on Thursday but we have five meet and greets Friday. So we leave Saturday. Me and my ride or dies , baby, prod, diggy, rOc, twist nicki, Tyga . I call them that cuz they ain't Flip on me over no nigga. Baby is like my lil sister. We knew eachother longer than I knew twist . I don't how we all came together like dis. Cuz me her and twist was hanging out before we met the rest of these clowns.except Wayne . Dat like my big bro but he had some stuff to take care of so he won't be able to join us .Any ways ne baby and twist go way back . Before we made it. So how all end up to gather after soo many years . I don't know it kinda make you wander don't it. Any ways we were all in twist ,Rocs room. Waiting on these slow ppl to get dressed . The girls and I got dressed before we got here . Everybody was dressed but these two. I was wearing black tights, with green half hoodie pulled down in the back yo show more of my stomach. Green converse. I put my hair in two pony talis that hung over my shoulders. I tied the bouncy curls in black ribbons with bows on them. I was taking pictures with nicki and baby , admiring my self. Baby was wearing something similar to my outfit except she was wearing red. Nicki was wearing hot pink jumpsuit. I mean it is October.

Roc: eww dont make that face Liyah

Diggy: or you baby

Me: Roc you need to shut up and finish getting dressed with yo scrony ass!

Baby: and diggy I know you ain't talking with gigantor head!

Prod: hahaha tell em. You better leave my baby alone

Me: Baeee! Are you almost done?

Twist : yea just give me a minuet

Me: what are you doing

Twist: my hair my swag brushing my teeth hold on ight baby

Me:Date prisa que el bebé joder no hay cuerpo tiene tiempo para esperar !! ( puerto rican - hurry tf up baby ain't no body got time to wait)

Twist: wht?

Nicki: what the he'll did you just say

Prod : and in wht language.

Diggy: I didn't knoe you was from Mexico

Me:cállate o me callo la boca para usted( be quiet or I'll shut your mouth for you)

Roc: did y'all forget her mama is half puerto rican. I mean Liyah do got Spanish in her

Me: gracias hermano ( thanks bro) and diggy you why you tryna play me all of a sudden WTF I do to you

Diggy: aye liyah you know I'm just playin

Tyga: aye twist hurry tf up! Your puerto rican mami in here cussing ppl out !

Twist: I'm done nigga damn

Me: bout time!

Nicki: fr like boo whet was you doing

Roc: aye I'm finish too but I got a question

Diggy : what now nigga

Roc: should I wear my Miami heat hat or my Chicago bulls hat?