Confused Again

THURSDAY 9:15am

LEAH POV

Omg I'm so happy . After today and tomorrow I goes on Tour. Yayyyyy. And the girls are still doing that bet. Ray says I can't do it. Ok I'll show you. He gets nothing he wants for a week. I rolled outa bed did my hygiene and hopped in the shower. when i got out,I put on some red sweats and a black sports bra my hair was just hanging out today. And yes this is what I'm wearing today. Cuz today my lazy day.. I walked down stairs and cut the tv on. Every body was sleep so I decided to just do me till every body wake up . I turned it to the music channel and turned it up loud . I straightened the living room up , cleaned the kitchen and everything else after about 30 minuets I was done . And hungry. So I went to the kitchen grabbed my favorite cereal. Frosted flakes and milk and sugar. I put two pieces of bread in the toaster and grabbed a spoon. Then my song came on dont you by sage tg. I started humming while eating my cereal . Then I felt hands being wrapped around My bare stomach Hmmm. Oh yea the bet not this time .

Me: your not getting me ray

???: Leah dis aint Ray.

Me: oh. Then who are you

???: wont you turn around and see

Me: no cuz you gone kiss me soon as I turn to face you

???: maybe ? But I have a question

Me: yes sir

???: how come you never scared. You weren't scared when Tyga was tryna rape u I know you probably said oh hell naw he ain't raping me

Me: hahah I did say that

???: your not scared now I mean I could be a killer and Slit your throat

Me: well then if u r a killer then go ahead do what u gotta do

???: Leah just turn around

I turned around and saw twist. The fuqq . He started laughing at first then he finally stoped. He looked in my eyes . And frowned .

Me: twist what are you doing

Twist: I miss those beautiful eyes

Me: What?

Twist: and those lips

Me: twist your not making-

Twist: and that body

Me: Twist sto-

Twist:And you. Leah I miss you like hell. I can't get you outta my head. I think about you in everything I do. I dream about you every night . And I'm really sorry . Every time I see you and Ray together I just wanna shoot my self in the head for what I did. And I just feel so damn bad . That Im starting to rethink going on tour.

Me: what twist we go on tour in two days . You can't back down now

Twist: But what's the point of going if I dont have you. That was the whole point of me telling Tez about you

Me: well then why did you do what you did?

Twist: I dont know Leah

I felt the tears building up in the back of my eyes .I can't do this.I hate to think about this. I need to go somewhere to get my mind straight . I sat my bowl of cereal down.

Me: um excuse me.

I whispered lowly. He moved out my way. I ran up stairs grabbed my keys and slid into my inferreds. I put my hair in a high messy bun. I ran down stairs and out the door . I jumped in the car. SOUTH BEACH MIAMI. But then where?