chapter 1

My name is Taylor I am 16. My mom is 30 her name is Carly. As a girl I think that my mom should be a great model to be honest. So it's the night before the big party or should I say the day before the big party. Well my mom doesn't know about it yet. She will prob know after. I hope she really don't have to take me to it or follow me. That would be weird and a little stalkerish. Lol. My mom has been waiting for this day though. She told me a week before today that she couldn't wait.
So today I wake up in the morning and I hear my mom talking to somebody. It sou did like a dude. Anthem I get in the shower and I wash up. I have the best shampoo and the best mom. She bought me Victoria's secret shampoo. I couldn't believe it when she had bought me it though. But she must be happy because I could hear alot of laughing. So then I get out rap my hair and body in a towel. My bathroom is right in my room like,I have to go through a door to get to it.
So then I let my hair dry,I put on my red bra and underwear. It was also from Victoria's secret. I had a tattoo and I thought about showing it off today. I then took my towel off of my head and then put it in a bun. I sprayed my whole body and put deodorant on. Then I sprayed my clothes to. After that I put my ripped jeans on and my black shirt. Then I put my earings in. They were the big hooped ones. They were also gold.
After that I put red lipstick on. Then mascara,and eyeliner. I then got on my socks they were Nike ones. Then I put on the Jordan's that my boyfriend had bought me. I would never think that he would buy them cause he knew I had money. I guess he was just being nice. I love him though so. I then grab my purse. I smell some good food. It was the same thing that I had for breakfast yesterday. It was good though. I then took a snack with me. I don't know why she was still in that habit for. I mean I'm not a little kid lol. Heathen texted me and said he was outside so I go outside.
(Taylor gets in the car)
After I get in the car me and him start to talk👇his name is Shawn.
**********************************
Shawn- hey baby girl.

Taylor- hey daddy. (With chuckles)

Shawn- girl you know you look sexy today,I might take you back to mines instead.

Taylor- Yea but daddy I don't have my bad girl nurse outfit on today.

Shawn-I have one for you at the crib.

Taylor-OK daddy

Shawn-hmm school or my crib.

Taylor-school I ain't finna to get in trouble.

Shawn-what yo moms gone do.

Taylor- idk thanks for giving me arise to school bby.
**********************************
I get out of the car. I sat there for a minute until he left. He texted me and said get to class. I said I am lol. I had waited with my friend that was at the front of the building. She said she was waiting for our other friend. So we sat there and waited. We talked a little to. I told her that my mom said hi. She looked at me like she knew something and didn't want to tell me anything.
So then our friend got to the front right beside us. She was talking g about how her cousin had just died. She seemed real upset. My mom was going to the hospital today because her stomach was hurting and that she was having more headaches. She didn't know why she was having all of this. I didn't either. I just hope it was nothing bad. I really love and need her here for me. We then went into the school to have breakfast. I had some at home but still I was hungry. So then after that we went to class.
   My first class was math. My teacher was always mean. He would yell at us alot. I thought that I wasn't right and I thought that it was annoying. Sometimes I would get sent to the office because of him. I would talk to my princapal about it and he did nothing I guess. I would just tell my mom though. Everything would be fine and I know it was going to be. I went to my second class and right there and then my teacher knew what was up. The next class was social studies. The teacher was my aunt. She pulled me out to tell me that I need to tell my mom to call her. I asked her why. She told me that she had to tell her something. I then started to worry. I didn't want to see my mom cry. I asked her if I could go to the bathroom. She said yes and I went.
  I thought for a little bit and I just knew that I had to get through the rest of the day you know. I didn't need to go home. So then I came back and went to my third class. After the third class I went to lunch. I had sat with my two friends. I had pizza. They asked me what my aunt had said. I told them that she said she has to tell my mom something. They looked shocked. They didn't know that she was my aunt until now. I didn't want nobody to know she was to be honest. After lunch I went to my fourth then fifth then sixth seventh eighth and the last one.The bell then rang and we all left. He was outside,waiting for me. We sat there for a minute. He asked me if my friends needed a ride home. I told him that they ride the bus.
I kinda lied. It's just I didn't want them crushing on him. It would not be pretty that's why I say that. So we are in the car and he touches my thigh. He says baby I want to talk to you.
***********************************
Shawn-hey bby I want to talk to you.