chapter 4

So I wake up it's Monday. I can't wait to go to school and see my friends. The only thing is I would have to see if my mom could take me or I would just walk. I could find another person to give me a ride to. He tried to call me but I ignored the call like my phone was off. I turned it off. Then I got ready. I ate breakfast. I was thinking should I tell my mom now. I don't know what she would think. While sitting there she told me that we would be moving on Friday.

  I was happy about that. Being sixteen is really hard though for me,only because I'm having a kid. I am so happy though. So happy that I'm having something that I can take care of and love to death to be honest. I just really think this is the best thing that's happened to just with the wrong person. But I'll get through it. I'll show my kid everything that is supposed to be good for her or him.I hope that he or she don't turn out to be just like the dad. That would be so scary and also not a good thing. I want my child to be better than me and the dad. I want my child to be something someday. Not what Shawn is. Not a pimp/drug dealer and woman beater. That would just be so terrible. I don't never want to see my kid dead,in jail now prison. It would be nothing that I would want to be involved in.

  So then I go to ask my mom if she would take me to school and she said that she couldn't because she had to pack. So I called Stacy and asked her if she could come and get me she said yes. She got here and she was in her new car that she had got. I saw her from inside. I told my mom that I was about to leave. She said okay and then I opened the door and I walked outside to the car. I then got into her car. She wanted to go on with a conversation I could tell because she turned the radio down.
***********************************
Stacy:so why did you need a ride from me and not your boyfriend.

Taylor:well it's very hard to explain,but if you want to know then I'll tell you.

Stacy:I was at that party and then after that he took me home. I didn't know that he did. But then I woke up in his house and he told me a bunch of shyt then he hit me and said that I was not leaving. So I left and ran home. I took a pregnancy test and it turns out that I'm having a kid.

Stacy:Taylor are you serious

Taylor:yes,and I'm trying to break up with him that's why I wanted to talk to you to see if you could help me with that.

Stacy: why what's so wrong with him

Taylor:you would understand if you was with him.

Stacy:I would

Taylor:yes you would,but I'm taking it that you don't believe me.

Stacy: I do it's just your marks aren't there still.

Taylor:they aren't.

Stacy:nope not at all and that's a good thing cause you know what the school would do.

Taylor:yes yes I do.

Stacy:but anyway I'm happy for you.

Taylor:thanks
***********************************
So we then both got out of the car. We saw came. I really didn't want to tell her. Then I thought Mabey she could help me with the hitting part. I thought that since her dad was the sheriff something could happen and I could be a lot better. So then I ask Cami if I could come over after school. She told me that I could. I was so very happy. So then she took me to breakfast. I was really hungry. Then I had morning sickness again. It was so terrible ugh.

   Then I had went to my first class. I had math. My teacher said that we would be watching a movie about something that would have to deal with math. Then I was like OK yay,Ima sleep the whole damn time. I was feeling weird though like something was going to happen. I knew that nobody knew anything about what happened at that party that night. I knew that it would be a good thing. It was the worst party I had went to. It was only my first one though.There was another one coming up and I knew that somebody would want me to come,so I would tell them no. My friends told me that they would be right by my side.I told them okay. So I then went to second class. That was fun to. Then third class,fourth class ,fifth,sixth and seventh.

  I had lunch during the day of one of those classes. Then I went to eighth and ninth class. My ninth class was my last class so I went to the bathroom. The last five minutes I did. I walked slow just so that I could get out there first and I could call my mom to see if she would come get me or I could go to camies. So then I called her and she told me that I could. She said I could stay to. So I told her okay. We went to my house to get my stuff. After that we then left. I then wanted to tell the sheriff before we got home. So I tried but nothing came out. So then we got home got in the house and supper was ready. I had told him that Shawn hit me and he said that he would take me to the station.

  So then we all ate and he then took me to the station. They said what is his full name. I said Shawn Anthony Gonzalez. They said that they knew of him and they been looming for him. They asked me wear he lived and I told them. I said 4 Franklin 264 Carson street. They think you and then they left and we stayed. I didn't want it to look like I snitched so I then went to hide. Then after that we left went home and went to sleep.
***********************************
Moms pov
........
  My daughter was hiding something and I knew that. She just didn't want to tell me. I knew I would find out though. I would just try my best to find out. Mabey her boyfriend,Mabey her two friends,her aunt or the sheriff somebody had to know. If nobody knew then I would have to bribe her to tell me if it would work.
***********************************
There will be more to this book. I'm sorry that it's taking forever to write. I hope you like it though.