chapter 2

Moms pov.
*********
I hope that my daughter is going to have a better life than me. I hope that she knows what she's doing with her life. I don't ever want her to be sad and I don't want her to be upset. I want her to know that god made his desion,and it's what he wanted. I hope that she will hnderstand that's why I'm writing her a letter to know just in case that I don't make it. I hope to make it though,that's why I am going to pray to god everyday that I make it through. I hope that he really listenes. I don't want my family in sadness.
***********************************
Shawn's pov
***********
I'm in love with my girl. I need her. I just don't want her to do anything stupid if her mom does pass away. I just want her to keep herself safe and know that she's mines and she's loved forever. It's been 3 months that we have been together. Tonight is the party so I hope that she comes to it. It would make me happy again to see her beautiful face again. She's knows that.
***********************************
Dads pov.
*********
I don't want my daughter to ever know the bad things about me. She's is the only one that don't need to be mad at me. She's like the one that I would never want to give up on. He mom is just terrible. Her mom doesn't know how much that I want to take care of her. She don't know how much that I want to keep my daughter. I just can't I guess. There's a big story behind it that would be for another time though.
***********************************
Daughters pov.
**************
Taylor doesn't know the whole story just yet. I gave her that book so she could read it to find out a clue. A clue to what was going to happen again and a clue to who I really am. A clue to what my dad did to. I just hope that she can be safe for the rest of her life. I hope that mom can get through this to. I don't want to get that car saying that she passed away. It would be a no good thing for me. It really would be a no good thing. I just hope the best.
***********************************
Stacy's pov
***********
So why is it so hard for me to keep this secret. A secret that I want to tell Taylor. Taylor just can't know. I figured that she would find out anyway you know. When she finds out I guess she finds out. Cause 1st off I don't want to loose her as a friend. I don't want her upset either. It would just hurt me to then. It would be so terrible. I really love her like a sister.
***********************************
Teachers pov
************
This is my neice,and I really love her. I love her so much that I would not ever keep a secret from her. I would tell her the real truth but that would be at the end. I hope that my sister is okay. Anyway when I found out she had cancer I totally crashed down I didn't know what to say think or do. It was like what was I ever going to do. But it's life and I think that she will get through it.
***********************************
TAYLORS POV-9:30:MORNING TIME.
___________________________________
So I wake up in the morning and I get my cloths out and put them on my bed. I put out all of my makeup and my shoes and jewelry to. I then get my speaker I put it in the bathroom and I hook my phone up to it. I then turn some music on. It was already popin. So then I get undressed,and turn the water on to hot,and get in the shower. I wash my body and then sit in there for a while.
     After I'm done with my shower I turn the hot water off and get out. Then I hear people talking downstairs. It's my mom and some dude talking. So then I put on my red underwear and bra. Then my ripped jeans with a black tank top. Then I put all my jewelry on and my makeup. After that I put all the stuff I need in my purse. Then I put my Nike socks on and then my Jordan's my red ones. I knew that everybody was going to love me. It was June and we only had a couple days left until we got out of school.
  So then I put my perfume on to. My boyfriend texted me and said he was outside so then I came down the steps. I saw a cute ass dude. He was light-skinned. My mom told me that he worked with her. He said he was 26 to. I was happy inside. I told her that I was off to school. I walked out the door and shut it. Then I get into my boyfriend winds car and he takes me to school. He tells me that everything will be okay. As the time passed by I was at school already. I saw Stacey and Cami so I went to them. They took me to breakfast. After that they took me to all my classes the rest of the day.
Then my last class was wear they did this big thing for me. I never thought that the school had cared that much about my family. It was an off and on thing I guess then. People would tell me eventually. I just could not wait till that day and tonight. My boyfriend came and got me. He asked me if I was going to the party still and I told him yes.My boyfriend then took me home.he said that he would be back though.
  I saw my dad and real sister when I opened the door. I didn't know what to think. There at my house. She followed me upstairs whenever I went there. She told me that it's fine and that she wanted to be a real woman and tell me the truth. So I told her that she could and it's okay. This is when I had got her number and that's when I thought that I could trust her you know. But life ain't simple not when my mom has cancer either.
  So then she waited until I had got done getting ready. She ain't touch nothing. She was looking at it like she never had anything better than it though. So I had asked her why she looked so sad when she was looking at it. That's when she told me that she was going to tell me a story about my dad. I wanted to hear so I said okay.
***********************************
SISTER POV-THE STORY
********************
So my sister wanted to know the story. So why not tell her.
.....
My real name is Mary,I am only 14. Sometimes I wish that I could be 5 Years old again. Why you say that. Well here's my story.

  At 5 years old,I was living with my mom. My dad had his own place Andy mom split up with him when I was three. So then it was all over the news that he had killed a girl. I thought that he was my dad cause he would always call me and be nice to my mom. He even used the last name of ours. So then he got out and he came and took me from my mom. He put mean the basement and there was other girls. They were beaten and some we're dead. He said that's what happened when I don't listen. He then took me to his room. He said that my mom and sister was next.
****************
Taylor's pov.
************
After her telling me that I knew that mom should have never let him take her and we should have moved. I don't know why my moms talking to him anyway. It's worthless for her to do that. I wanted to get my sister out of it. I told her that I would text her with an idea tonight. She told me she wanted out of there to.
  I then went outside wear my boyfriend was. I had told him the whole story and he really wanted to go back and beat his ass. I told him how my sister was 14 and in that place. He said he would get her out. I then got happy asf. So then we walked into the party. There was cute ass boys there. We all started to drink. We did drugs to. It was only my first time. I never even knew what was going on. I had to have my friends tell me I knew I would.
  But all I remember is being brought into the room with a bunch of naked dudes-like10. I didn't know what to do not think you know. It was kinda hard. But I did what I had to. I then remember one putting his dick in my ass and the other putting his dick in my pussy. After that I went to the bathroom and texted my sister. I asked her if she was okay. She said that dad had just hit her or shall I say that man. So then I told her to sneak out of the nearest window she could and go to the police station. So she did. She told me when she go there.
  After that I went back into the room with the dudes and they had me sucking there dick. Then after that we all went downstairs and drank again. Isn't remember anything after that. Mabey just my boyfriend taking me up to the room. My friend was going to the room with some random dude to. She was going to have a good time. I knew she would. We all then went on a car ride and came back home. I then get a call from my aunt. I texted her and told her to text me only. So she did. I told her not to tell on me.
  She was like what. I told her that I was at a party and not to tell my mom. I told my sister the same thing. I knew that if I told her that I would try and get her out that she would not tell. I told my aunt that I would pay her to. They both did me a good favor though. I for sure thought that something bad was going to happen but it didn't. I was kinda hay I guess lol. After that I threw up I hated that part. My boyfriend then took me back to his house. We fucked alot and almost all night.
  My mom was to not know about this and she wasn't going to know. I mean if it comedown to it I would have to tell her. We both then went to sleep. This was a Friday night. It was dead ass fun ass fuck though I'd do it again to be honest. Just for the fun and to be with my boyfriend that I've loved for 3 months now. He told me that he would let me come to another one and then we fel asleep.
***********************************
Moms pov
*********
My daughter is out there with her friend and I am now in my car. I wanted go get her so she could help me with some things but she wasn't no wear she wasn't at a friends at all. Her boyfriend didn't even answer the door and they both didn't answer there phone. I heard that there was a party so I checked there and nope she wasn't. I never asked Cami nor did I ask Stacy so I just went back home to go to sleep. I would see her in the morning probly.
***********************************
I can't wait for this book to be done y'all so I can start on the next book for y'all. Read my first book to. I'm trying to make these chapters long that's why uts taking me this long to publish them. But tell me if there to short or to long. If there T-shirt I'll mak them longer and if there to long then I'll try to do something about it lol.
But anyway vote like and comment. Also try to help me get more readers/followers I would love it if y'all could help with that.
Thanks for reading have a good night/day/morning.
******************