Prologue

"So, Frisk.. We beat Undertale already, right?"

"Mhm."

"So.. Why are we here?"

The child smiles, "I heard there was another route, which different actions! I wanted to check it out."

"Does the ending get happier?"

"Well, we don't have Asriel yet.. Or even Chara, so.. Maybe we get to play the game inside the game! And it just keeps looping, and looping!"

"No one can make a game THAT advanced."

"But.. If they could?"

"Frisk.."

"Anyways, I'm looking up the runs anyways... Pacifist.. Neutral..." They trailed off and looked horrified. "Well. We're not doing this! TIME TO GO HOME EVERYONE!"

"My child, what's wrong?"

"The runs are.. Pacifist, Neutral and.. And... GENOCIDE?"

Everyone went silent.

"I'm kind of curious to what happens."

But they didn't have a choice, because Frisk started to zone out and turned on the game and reset.

Name the fallen human.
Chara

The true name.

Encounter Flowey. Dodge. He gets mad.

Encounter Toriel. Fight the dummy.

Mad Dummy freaked out, "THAT'S MY COUSIN! YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!"

Kill all the whimsuns, froggits, etc..

"This is really.. graphic." Toriel and Asgore tried to cover Chara and Asriel's eyes. Undyne tried to cover Monster Kid's.. sans tried to cover Papyrus'.

Soon enough, Toriel.

"Frisk! Frisk, I think this is enough!"

Chara and Asriel were now at the chair, trying to shake Frisk out of it...

...

"What? Oh, sorry.. I must have zoned out.

They saved the game..

"Uh, I think it's best if we play some other time."

"You called us all back here for THAT?" Burgerpants asked.

"Yep!" Frisk responded cheerfully, "I have no idea what just happened."

Maybe.. This wasn't a good idea.

But these three kiddos never did have very good ideas.

A/N: So.. I don't like writing this run. I don't like this run at all..

But I'm writing it anyway.. The Player is kind of an character in this and thus why Frisk is zoning out and stuff..

This is just a prologue.. I'm tired right now, but for some reason though It'd be fun to try and write the sequel..

Not my favourite sequel to write at all.