Chapter 5

Draco P.O.V.

I watched Ciaran sleep for a few moments, Kovus in his arms. I couldn't help but grow guilty. How could I have not done anything to help him? I asked myself, even after I went through my inheritance I did nothing. I watched the newest slashes and cuts heal, the deeper ones turned to scars. I lay down on the bed next to Ciaran's and fell asleep.

I was 5. Ciaran, Delphi, Andromeda and I were playing hide n seek. Ciaran was seeking. I ran out of the dining room and into the library. I hid in a bookshelf, just barely managing to fit. I waited. I watched Ciaran walk in, look around and then leave. An hour passed. I was still hiding in the bookshelf. Suddenly Ciaran and the girls came in. Ciaran seemed to be on the verge of tears.
"Draco!" Delphi called,
"DRACO!!! CIARAN NEEDS YOU!!!" Andromeda yelled, I looked at Ciaran and realized he was scared. I immediately climbed out. I rushed forward and hugged Ciaran close to me. He silently cried into my shirt.
"I-I thought th-that you l-l-left me." He cried, my heart shattered,
"No. Of course I wouldn't Ciaran. You're my mate, I love you." I told him, he looked up at me,
"Really?"
"Really."

I woke up, the sun was shining through the window. I looked up and saw Ciaran and Kovus getting checked out. Ciaran turned to look at me.
"Hi Dray," he greeted, I smiled,
"Hi Ci." I greeted happily, "Are you getting checked out?" he nodded, Angel, our healer smiled,
"Alright you two are good to go." Ciaran stood up, with Kovus in his arms. Stood and wrapped my arm around his waist pulling him close. I smiled when he slowly leaned into me. We were almost at the dining hall,
"Is Andromeda here?" I looked at him,
"No, she has her own mission." Andromeda is my twin sister, she was out pretending to be a muggleborn to spy on the light.
Kovus nodded. We reached the dining hall and found everyone sitting around the table. Ciaran and I sat down as well.
"Ciaran," The dark lord began, "We have an idea for you."
"Let's hear it." Ci (pronounced like "Key") replied,
"Well, we think you should go back to Hogwarts, as Harry Potter. This is to avoid suspicion. We need you to recruit your own little ring. Of students." Ci looked down, "We know it'll be hard, but we think it's the best course of action."
"I agree." Ciaran told him, "And for the first recruits, I would like, Delphi, Neville, Luna, Fred, George, Pansy, Blaise, Theo, Draco and Victor to join." He thought for a moment. "Also, instead of tattoos, what if we did bracelets. Different colors for different houses and schools. We can also have lieutenants for each house."
"I think that's a great idea Ci." I told him, He handed Kovus to me. He immediately raised his hand. Four different colors of metal. Gold, Silver, Bronze and black Steel. They floated in the air. They separated into pieces, Ciaran's hand was on fire. He sat there moulding the metals. Each one was a band, four of them being thicker than the others.  Then jewels appeared. Rubies, Sapphires, Emeralds and Topaz. The thicker gold band was encrusted with rubies, the silver band with emeralds, the bronze one with sapphires and the black steel one with topaz. There was one that was made of all four metals, twisted around like a rope. He handed handed the emerald bracelet to me.
"You shall be the Slytherin Lieutenant." He handed the Ruby bracelet to Neville, the Sapphire to Luna and the Topaz he placed in his pocket. These bracelets represented the lieutenants. He handed out the rest to the others depending on which house they were in. "Anyone who wishes to be a member must be brought to me. These bracelets are enchanted, so as to recognize members of our group. Touch the bracelet and say "Circlet" This will cause the bracelet to glow slightly and tell you they are members." he explained,
"But how did you make them?" Bella asked,
"I am a Shadow Dragon." he replied,

So I accidentally forgot to post this... oops... yeah sorry.