Chapter 16

Ciaran P.O.V.

When Cedric Diggory along with Daphne and Astoria Greengrass came up to me and gave the chosen sentence that signaled their choice of side, I smiled. Weasley wasn't around, Dromeda was next to me. I was wearing my glamour obviously. I nodded. It was free period.
"Follow me." I told them, they nodded, and I led them to Myrtle's bathroom. She floated in,
"Myrtle, here are a few people who are joining us."
"Of course Harry, they are ever so welcome. After all, you are one of the few that is kind to me." she turned and dove into her toilet. Harry smiled, he raised his bracelet. The snake on the faucet glowed, before the chamber opened up. The startled gasps of the new recruits was heard. I could almost hear their awed faces as Dromeda and I led them down. We arrived into the main entrance chamber. I stopped and turned to them.
"You've been found worthy of joining the Founder's Circlet." I told them, they nodded, "Do you swear your allegiance to the dark. Don't lie, any ulterior motives will not be hidden from me."
"I swear my allegiance to the dark, and more so to the circlet." they all said in unison. No signs of ulterior motives, no signs of doubt. I smiled, and dropped my glamour.
"I am Ciaran Salazar Riddle. Leader of the Founder's Circlet." I revealed. "Cedric, since we have no Hufflepuff recruits, would you like to be the Hufflepuff lieutenant?"
"Of course my lord." I waved him off,
"No. don't call me that unless the other death eaters are around, I don't like formality. Your job as a lieutenant, is you keep the recruits in your house updated on activities. You train together on your own as well, so that our actions as a group organisation isn't obvious. I am Harry to everyone that isn't a member. You are also tasked with finding trustworthy people who may want to join. If they don't wish to join, obliviate them, we don't need to be discovered, if they do however, tell them to give me the same phrase you did, and to only do so when Weasel isn't around. Now take these bracelets." I handed them the bracelets, Cedrice gained the lieutenant bracelet, I explained how they work and showed them the other part of the chamber

Sup! So I actually had these sitting in my drive but I forgot to post them. But yeah. TRIPLE UPDATE! And next chapter, we see a little more Weasel and Light action. Some confrontation. But anyway. I NEED IDEAS!!! If you guys have any ideas, plot, fluff or whatever, please let me know so I don't not update for a long time cause I don't know what to write about. It would be greatly appreciated and credit will be bestowed upon the person who came up with the idea. Please help.

See you guys next chapter!
~SH