Chapter 11

Ciaran P.O.V.

I walked into the bathroom where the Chamber of Secrets is hidden. Myrtle floated above her cubicle.
"What are you doing here?" She questioned,
"Myrtle, I need you to understand a couple things." I told her,
"Ooh. OF Course Harry." She exclaimed,
"There are going to be a lot of people coming and going from the chamber. NO ONE will know of this. You will tell NO ONE. Do you understand?"
"Of course. Could I ask why Harry?" She questioned, though it sounded more like a whine,
"My group will be using this as a base of operations." I explained, "Anyone with a bracelet similar to this, will be allowed to enter." She nodded, before uttering a high pitched whine as she dove into her toilet. I un cloaked Kovus, and brought him to the chamber's entrance.
"THERE you are Harry." I turned to see Hermione walk through the entrance.
"Hello Andromeda." She froze, and looked at me wide eyed,
"H-how did you know?" She asked, I took off the glamour,
"Because I'm actually Ciaran Salazar Riddle." I told her, she almost tackled me in a hug, when she saw Kovus.
"Is- is that a toddler?" She asked, i frowned but nodded.
"I was just about to alter the chamber to hide him in comfortably. Do you want to come with me?" I asked, she nodded. I turned to the sink.
:I need a place for my group to meet. I need a home for my son. I need for my group to be able to come and go using these bracelets.: I told it, the snake carving bowed and glowed. The sinks parted and shifted into the ground, revealing stairs. I heard a voice in parstletongue
:they must show their bracelets to the snake. And the chamber will then open. The guardians will not harm them.: I smiled. The stairs were stone, yet clean and polished. I began my descent. Andromeda followed me. We walked a few steps before coming to a door. Locked, we kept walking. We reached the bottom. It looked almost completely different than the last time I was here. There were no bones or rocks or snake skin. It was a white marble entrance hall with green accents. A snake made of green stone was embedded into the floor. But at the end was the giant face of Salazar Slytherin.
:Who goes there?: I heard a voice ask,
:I am the heir of the four founders and the house of Emrys. I seek a place for my group to meet and train as well as a living space.: I spoke, enter a huge Basilisk, around 300 ft long and 20 ft high. It looked at me, but the gaze didn't kill me.
:You gaze doesn't kill?: I asked,
:We have eyelids that block the gaze. I am Aria.: I nodded, we? Right on cue around fifty smaller basilisks entered, some the size of boas others roughly half the size of Aria.
:You must be the guardians.:
"Umm... Ciaran? Mind filling me in?"
"One moment."
:Your wish has been granted.: Aria told me, I realized what she meant. The once stone mouth on the stone face, was now a wood door. Over the THE most was a bridge. Stone with an indent in the shape of one of the bracelets. I smiled, and thanked the basilisk. I grabbed Andromeda's hand with the one not holding Kovus, and crossed the bridge. We walked through the door. Inside was a room very similar to the dining hall back home. With a warm wooden floor, and black furniture. The table could hold roughly 100 people. The difference though was the bookshelves covering the walls. Andromeda's jaw dropped. A small basilisk emerged.
:if you wish to access the apartment, there is a book called Home.: it said, it slithered over to a shelf in the corner, and I found the red book. I pulled it and the wall opened up to a spiraling staircase. With lanterns in crevices on the wall. We walked up. We didn't walk very far.
"Daddy?" Kovus had woken, I looked at him and smiled, he looked around, at Andromeda. "Who's dat?" He was looking at Andromeda.
"That's Andromeda, she's Draco's sister." Kovus smiled,
"Hello, what's your name?" Andromeda asked him,
"I, I'm Kovus." He told her, she looked at me,
"Do you want me to hold him for a bit?" I nodded,
"Thanks." I handed Kovus to her, and kissed his forehead. We had reached the top. It seemed to be a living room and dining room. A long table in the back, and a wood floor, with a carpet in the middle of the floor. Brown leather couches were placed around the coffee table. A fireplace
Across from the couches was crackling.
A hallway led to bedrooms. A master and two guest rooms. One was converted into a kid's room for Kovus. Just across the hall from mine. It was a nice size. With a twin bed in a corner, with green and white covers. There was a window, over looking the forest. The floor was a light colored wood, there was a small table with chairs. There were shelves with children's books, both muggle and wizard. There was also a dresser. I smiled and walked into my room. It was a bit bigger than Kovus's. With a king sized bed, that had green and white blankets, and the window overlooked the quidditch pitch. I found a dresser and closet. I smiled.
"This is amazing." Andromeda gasped, I took Kovus from her.
"Kovus, I need you to promise me you will never exit the pipes."
"I pwomise." He declared,
"Alright Kovus, time for bed." I took him in my arms, and brought him into his room. I placed him on the bed.
"I won't be here when you wake up. If you ever need me tell the snakes. They will come find me and bring me to you." I told him, he nodded sleepily.
"Ok daddy." I kissed his forehead and let him sleep. I walked back the meeting area. I found a smaller basilisk there.
:If anything happens to Kovus, you must come get me right away.:
:of course master.:

Wow another update!!! HORRAY!!! Like I said, I have been working on this chapter since yesterday. I finished it today. I am in gym right now so I was able to sneak onto my phone. And I still would like some advice on that issue I mentioned last chapter and the chapter before that. So if you have any advice at all... it would be greatly appreciated.
I would also like to give a shout out to @AmberRose941 and @Benkinosophobia in thanks for their advice. I have taken it into account and am considering my options. I'm just not sure what the right decision for me is. But thank you.

Bai