3

Lauren's POV

"I can't believe they gave me a roommate. I hate her. I don't know why but i really don't like her presence around me." I rant to Dinah and Normani while we three are in the locker room. We have a game to play today against the school from the next block.

"Lauren, you're overreacting. The girl is not doing anything to you. She just asked you to eat breakfast and you're being a bitch." Normani said then glared at me. I got out of the comfort room wearing my jersey and short and sat down to wear my shoes.

"It's uncomfortable. You know me, i don't like people. You guys are the only person i talk to even if i am known as being the 'rebel' of the school." I said then tied my shoelace.

"For real Lauren Michelle Jauregui, what the hell did she do to you?" Dinah asked getting irritated.

"Nothing. She just asked me to eat."

~ flashback ~

I woke up with the sound of my alarm clock. I grunted and saw that it was already 6:00. Although the game will start at 8:30, i prepare for the longest period of time that's why Dinah always looks pissed when she come here and i'm not ready yet.

I stretched my arms up in the sky and stood up. I do my morning routine which consists of doing sit ups, push up, running in place and a lot more of exercises. After that, i walked out of my room with my sanitary supplies and towel in hand.

I walked straight ahead in the bathroom but stopped at the other room that should be empty. But i heard footsteps coming closer and the door opened and a small girl looked at me.

Oh right, my roommate.

"Ally. Ally right?" I asked and she smiled.

"Yeah! Goodmorning Lauren!!" She said being all so jolly and i just looked at her. Is she even real? No person can ever be this happy in the morning.

"Sure, morning." I said and continued walking towards the bathroom. Once i reached it, i started to rinse myself just so i would look fresh when i walk to the school premises. I should shower later on the locker room.

When i'm done, i put on my the 1975 shirt and a jogger pants and walked out. I saw Ally in the kitchen area cooking something.

"Lauren!" She called when she saw me walking towards my room. I don't have time to interact with people right now oh my god.

"What?" I snapped and looked at her. She looked taken a back but put it out with a smile on her face.

"Would you want to eat breakfast with me?" She smiled and i just looked at her. No one, i mean no one has ever asked me to eat with them. It was always Dinah and Normani and i was okay with that. But this girl, i am so uncomfortable around her. I do not like her being all happy and positive and jolly like what the fuck?!

"No." I said with a bit of annoyance in my voice then walked off to my room. I slammed my door shut and quickly packed the things that i'll need for the game later.

~ end of flashback ~

"THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU BEING A BITCH? YOU ARE PISSING ME LAUREN SHE SOUNDS EXTREMELY LIKE A SUNSHINE TO ME." Dinah snapped and i just looked at her.

"Quit it Dinah, you know Lauren." Normani said and Dinah just huffed.

"Ready, Lauren?" Coach said and i looked at him. I held up my point finger like signing as if i need a minute and i tied my hair into a ponytail.

"Ready." I said and walked pass him with Dinah and Normani behind me.

I walked out of the locker room towards the school gym and the gym was packed. The students from the opponent was in there too cheering like motherfuckers. When we walked out, University of Miami screamed so loud it almost burst my ear drum.

"TEAM!! I WANT Y'ALL TO FOCUS ON YOUR PERSON. DO NOT LET ANYONE SLIP YOUR DEFENSE AND PASS THE BALL ON WHOEVER IS AVAILABLE. WE'LL FIGURE OUT THEIR STRATEGY LATER ON." I screamed and they just looked at me and nodded.

"Are you ready?!" I screamed and we huddled and they all screamed yes.

Dinah, Normani, Lily, Robin and I were the first five. Since Dinah is our center, she will be the one who'll do the jump ball. I looked over at our opponents and they had their game strong look on their face. This will be easy as fuck.

I heard the whistle blow off and the next thing i knew, Lily passed me the ball and i am running towards oir side of the court.

~~~~

We are behind at 77-75 in the last quarter of the game. I really thought that they'd be an easy opponent but i stand corrected. They are fucking good to be honest. Their game strong face has its purpose and it literally blew my mind when we are just exchanging shots during the first half.

"Lauren, what are we gonna do? We literally wasted atleast 5 minutes running on each others side, blocking and stealing and we never had the chance to shoot the ball. This has been going on since 1st quarter." Dinah said catching her breath.

"Lauren, there is only 10 seconds left and the possession is ours, what are we gonna do?" Robin asked and i just looked at them. They are all exhausted.

I looked over at the bleachers and saw Ally immediately with a girl with a bow tie on her head. Ally saw me looking at her and she waved at me with her perfect set of white teeth showing off. I immediately looked away and started thinking.

"Just keep passing the ball to a player that is open and when you know that no one is near you, shoot the ball immediately." I said and they just looked at me. This is a very risky plan because we will be doing a last second shot.

"Thats all i can come up with. We can do this." I said and just walked to the court. Dinah will hold the ball and she positioned herself as well as the other girls.

She passed the ball to me and i dribbled it towards the center and i passed it to Lily. 8 seconds. I quickly ran to the center outside the three point line. 2 seconds and Robin passed me the ball. I saw the girl running towards me so i quickly shoot the ball and the buzzer went off and it went through the hoop.

Dinah screamed at the top of her lungs and hugged me, Normani following and all my other players jumping out of excitement.

I smiled at them and high fived each of them and the other team still congratulated us. I looked at the blechers again, wanting to see Ally with a reason that i don't know and i tried to hide my smile when i saw a banner she's holding up with a "CONGRATULATIONS LAUREN!!" And different kinds of smileys drew on it.

She put out her thumbs up and smiled widely at me and i just nodded my head.

Wow.. I'm becoming a little bit comfortable around her now.. How??