4

Dear diary,
                   Well hi, you've missed a lot and I'm sorry I've been gone a long time. Well 13 hours isn't particularly a long time but let's roll with it haha! Anyway... from last nights anxiety episode I'm holding up good. Sometimes I think I outsmart my own anxiety and thoughts. My first day on campus was surprisingly good! Which is so so wired as 1, considering my roommate doesn't even like me and 2, I never really have good days in school. However today was great. You know the roommate the one who hates me? Well her name is Lauren, Lauren jauregui. I sat next to her in art class. She's quite shy. Well to me anyway. Probably because she hates me but let's just go along with the shy reason. Her eyes, these bright green eyes and long raven hair get me every time. Anyway she asked me what classes I had and we only have art class together phew, not that I don't like her it's just I don't think she likes me... her voice is so raspy and sexy and in my brain my gayness was totally out of control. I fall so damn hard. I'm not even good at art but I needed an extra class urgggg. She started to stare at me for a long while and I honestly didn't mind however it made me feel a little anxious. Anywayyyyy. She told me she moved here from Miami? Can't remember being honest. But while she went to the bathroom I pulled out her sketchbook and she had these really amazing drawings (or sketches hmmm I'm not particularly sure) it caught my attention. When she came back she told me a little about herself and how she loved to sing but she never sang in front of anyone. I wish I could listen to her sing. Damn it. Anyway later that day I went to watch the basketball game. Maybe it was because I loved basketball or maybe it was because I loved Lauren. Who knows? As the match went on Lauren looked over at me a couple of times. I waved but she ignored me. A lot. Lauren managed again to shoot the most hoops and my cheesy self decided to write a congratulatory sign. As she and her team high fived the rest of the bleachers I held up my sign. "CONGRATULATIONS LAUREN!" And many different kinds of smileys on it. She put out her thumbs and smiled widely at me. I nodded my head. Maybe we can someday be more than roommates...

Ally