Chapter 11 (Pick up line he uses)

Harry:  You were on your way to Hogsmeade with your friends when Harry came up behind you pulling off your new pokemon hat placing it on his own head,

"Haaarry give it baaack," you dragged out jumping to try and grab it from his head.

"Hey Y/N, if you were a pokemon I'd peaka choose you".

Ron: You simple couldn't decide what to go as for halloween this year. You had been a werewolf  two years ago and had been a vampire last year. Pacing the hall you muttered why am I going to dress up as... alone in your thoughts a voice spoke behind you.

"Why don't you just dress up as my girlfriend and stay in costume for the rest of the year." Ron smirked leaning against a wall.

Draco: You gave him a kiss on the cheek and he grabbed you hand.
"Draco I have to go to bed, we have a test tomorrow." He backs you up against the wall of the stair case and he cheekily persuades.
"Fiiiiiinnee.... but do you mind if I slither in?"

Fred: You walked down the hall, skirt swishing back and forth as you strode down the hall.
"HEY SEXY NICE TITS" You recognized that voice. Whipping around you stared Fred in the eyes.
"What do you want you pain in the arse?" you jokingly scolded.
"I just wanted to say... Guuurl you're the only ten I see.". Mouth hanging a gap as he walked away coolly as if he hadn't  just shouted down the halls.

George: You sat between George and Fred near the fire with Seamus, Lee Jordan, Angelina and Katie to their sides daring each other to doing stupid pranks, jokes, or in your case a bet.

"Ok, in the future tell me a week in advance that I'll be kissing Angelina so I can use chapstick and mouthwash," Lee said shoving Fred knocking you into Georges lap.

"Oo Oo I know, George I bet you can't kiss Y/N on the lips without touching her lips," smirked Katie. Your face reddened your heart was thumping with nerves, but George showed no nerves and lent in without a second thought. His lips were soft but slightly chapped making the kiss seem genuine and meaningful. You breathed in his scent and pulled away, the room was silent, they were speechless.

"Ahem" Seamus choughed, everyone except George looked at him. George was still looking at you,

He whispered "well... I think I lost the bet... but ya know what I'm willing to try again."

Neville: Neville nervously tapped your shoulder as you walked down the hall to Care of magical creatures.
"Hi uh ummm, Are you a piece of candy cause your ass pretty sweet."

Percy: Frantically writing your potions essay you heard Percy come up behind you reach to your face push up your glasses and whisper.
"I hear nerdy is the new sexy, ya wanna go study." He whispered in your ear.

Oliver: Swinging your legs over the wooden bench you exited the great hall to go to your match. It was the first Quidditch match of the year and it was going to be Slytherin vs. Gryffindor. You had barely eaten your toast when you had left for the pitch to clean your broom. Going over plays in your head you were distracted by a voice shouting at you.

"Ten points to Slytherin!" it was Oliver your arch rival.

Thanks for reading,
Finally done with the school year and have a computer to type on so I should have more chapters coming soon. Again I apologize for the wait there's just been a whole lot of drama in my life and just when I thought I was back in control of it, it explodes. Anyways thanks for waiting it means a lot, and sorry if the character you wanted didnt get a lot written I was struggling with a little writers block and once I got an idea going I kept writing sooo.... have a good night... or day depending. Also sorry about grammar errors and such, if it really bothers you message me ans I will fix it ASAP.

Thanks,
Eclipse 🌚