3

This was awkward, at least for Yuuri. Viktor was sitting beside you while Yuuri sat on the other side of the table, watching you two talk and laugh. At first he was surprised that he hasn't brought his dog Makkachin with him, but Viktor explained that something went wrong with the fly and Makkachin was still in Russia with Yakov. So with this in mind, Viktor would only stay for a few days before going back to his beloved dog.

The whole time Yuuri stayed quiet, not saying anything. He listened closely to what both of you told each other, to see if Viktor was trying to flirt with you or not. It bothered him, it really did. The way you laughed at his jokes, the way you smiled at him and the way you were blushing as he told you a compliment. He clenched his fist, but on his face stayed a smile. You didn't like him like this, right?

But you were saying that you have a crush on someone. What if this someone is Viktor? It would make sense to Yuuri. Viktor was handsome, nice, charming and the kind of person you would date. He was perfect for you. However, he wouldn't give up yet. Even with Viktor being a good friend of his, he wouldn't want to see him with you.

"Yuuri? Are you alright? You're so quiet!" Viktor asked, a worried expression on his face as he looked to him, making him jump a little. You quietly laughed. "Ah, no, I'm fine, don't worry. I was just thinking about something" the raven haired answered, giving you a little smile, avoiding to look at Viktor. It seemed strange to the Russian, but he wouldn't say anything. Did he say something wrong? The whole conversation between you and Viktor continued and Yuuri was just quietly listening and every time you looked at him, he smiled. It was an adorable smile.

At some point you looked to the clock, seeing that it was already past midnight. You yawned before standing up. "We better should get to sleep" you mumbled sleepy, rubbing your eyes. The other boys agreed and together you washed the dishes and cleaned the mess you guys left.

"Uh....[Y/N]? Y-You could sleep in my room tonight so that Viktor can have his own room...the other rooms here are full with things and currently not for people to sleep in..." Yuuri blushed a little, looking to the ground to avoid looking at your [E/C] eyes. You didn't exactly know what to say. In your opinion, you should be the one getting an own room since you were the only girl here. When you were about to answer, Viktor already did. "But isn't your room too small for the two of you? I don't mind sharing a room with [Y/N] and I guess she doesn't mind sharing it with me either."

Yuuri stayed quiet for a few seconds, seeming to think before nodding. You could swear that, just for a short moment, you saw Yuuri's expression change to something that you can't quite tell. You just ignored it and smiled at him before walking past both of them to get into the bathroom.

With a sigh you looked in the mirror, [E/C] eyes looking at the figure in the mirror. You didn't look this well. Your [H/C] was in a mess and you did look a little pale. Maybe it was just because of the accident? Hopefully sleep would fix this. It was embarrassing for you to know that you walked around like that, looking like you were almost dead.

It took you a few minutes to get ready before walking to the room that you and Viktor would share. You had forgotten that you didn't have any sleeping wear here, so you had simply taken something from Yuuri. Hopefully he wouldn't mind.

You and Viktor stayed up for a while, talking about a few things before you fell asleep. You totally forgot to say goodnight to Yuuri, but that wasn't so bad, right?

Yuuri on the other hand was laying in his bed, looking at his phone, thinking. Why does the whole thing just bothers him so much? He couldn't understand it. Soon he also fell into a dreamless sleep.

The morning came early, way too early for your liking. You were woken up by some sound from the kitchen. Still sleepy, you stood up, looked around only to see that you were alone in the room. Seemed like Viktor was ready up.

Not bothering to get ready, you were walking to the kitchen, greeting both boys with a simple good morning before sitting down. Yuuri was staring at you and at first you didn't notice it since you were too focused on the breakfast, but when you looked up and your [E/C] eyes met his brown ones, you finally understood why. You were still wearing Yuuri's clothes and you haven't asked him about it before.

"Oh ehm...I'm sorry that I took your clothes...I didn't have anything else to sleep..." you said, rubbing the back of your head. Yuuri instantly blushed, smiling at you nervously. "I-It's fine! I don't mind"

He really didn't mind. You looked cute with his clothes on and he would love to see you more often in those. Heck, you were cute no matter what you wore.

Yuuri was about to say something, but then Viktor already started to talk. "We could go skating today if you like?" The Russian had a big smile on his face, proud of his idea. It was a great chance to see how good Yuuri was, showing you what he could do and to see if you could Ice skate at all.

"Do we really need to? I'm pretty sure that [Y/N] wants to do something else" Yuuri answered, looking at you. You shook your head, actually surprised to hear Yuuri saying something like this. "I would love to go ice skating" And with this you stood up, walking back into your room to get ready.

Yuuri sighed frustrated, avoiding to look at Viktor and putting the things away, then going to change as well. Viktor was sure now, that something was off with Yuuri and he would talk to him later about that. It was strange for him to behave like this and he wanted to know the reason of it. It did seem like Viktor did something wrong to upset his friend.

Viktor was the last one to leave the kitchen, only to go and seek for his things. It was strange, but they were suddenly gone. Yuuri had suggested he could look in the basement since he could have accidently put them there yesterday because he was putting some old stuff away.

When Viktor stood in the doorway, he felt how someone pushed him into the room, then closing the door only to leave him into completely darkness. Viktor was shocked for a moment, before running to the door and knocking on it, trying to open it somehow and shouting for help. Who would do such a thing? There are only two people in the house, right?

You were waiting outside for both, Yuuri and Viktor to come, but only Yuuri came, giving you an apologizing smile. "Viktor told me he needs to practice alone and wants to show us something later...so maybe...uh...we both could go shopping for a little bit?"

You nodded and the both of you walked into the direction of the town. You were walking really close to Yuuri, since you felt a little dizzy and were scared of falling down.

Not knowing of Viktor's current situation, you ,however, felt that something was off and you don't know if it has to do with Yuuri or not.

___________

//A/N: I kinda feel bad for Viktor. Let's see if he makes it out there (alive haha). Leave a vote or comment and I see all of you next chapter!