4

You were walking alongside Yuuri, looking around a bit. You normally didn't go shopping, mainly because you didn't have the time nor money for it. You would spend your money on other things mainly.

Yuuri gave you small glances, but every time you looked at him, he instantly shylyl looked away. He wanted to take your hand, but didn't know if this would come off as weird, so he just walked beside you. He would enjoy the moment with you. It didn't happen often that he was somewhat all alone with you. Although you two were good friends, you two didn't see each other this often. You don't live in Japan, however came to visit Yuuri a lot of times and stay for at least a month before going back to your country. But every time you were in Japan, you still somehow managed to get in trouble or hurt somehow. It sometimes really wondered Yuuri how you could survive all those things and be able to walk beside him.

"Hey, can we go to this new clothing store? I heard that there is a new one here and I wanted to look what for clothes they have there" you asked, giving Yuuri a small smile. He nodded and you both walked to the said shop. Your thoughts however were with Viktor. He didn't really seem to be this kind of guy that would do this, but then again, you didn't really know him. You could be wrong and maybe his practice was much more important than spending time with you and Yuuri?

You both stopped in front of the shop and Yuuri gave you an unsure look. "Let's go inside" you said, grabbed Yuuri's hand and dragged him inside. He soon realized that there were only clothes for women. If it was his sister or someone else who would have dragged him into this shop, he might have complained, but since it was you, he was fine with it. You were instantly rushing to a part of the shop, finding some clothes for yourself. Yuuri on the other hand looked around, seeing a few cute clothes that surely would suit you. He blushed a bit at the thought, but was dragged back into reality when you rushed over to him.

"They don't have the thing I had hoped to find...let's go somewhere else" you mumbled, a bit disappointed. "Are you sure? Have you really looked everywhere here?" he asked and you nodded. Well, you didn't really look this closely for it, but Yuuri doesn't need to know this. You also had taken the time to try and text Viktor, who had given you his number yesterday. When you didn't get an answer, you assumed that he was too busy answering you.

"Do you...uh..maybe..want to go to an cafe?" Yuuri suddenly asked, softly smiling at you. It almost felt like a date to you, but you could be wrong about that. If Yuuri liked you, he would let you know, right?

"Sure, I would love to" you took his his hand again, waiting for him to lead the way. Your reason for taking his hand was actually simple: You felt dizzy again and you were sure, that if you would let go of Yuuri, you would fall down. Also it was cute to see his face turning all red from embarrassment. You chuckled before you two walked to the next cafe.

Sad just that you two never made it to the cafe. Instead you felt much worse on the way to the cafe and you did collapse into Yuuri's arms, who surprisingly reacted really fast and caught you. The last thing you saw before everything turned black was his face and this weird expression on it.

___________________

You found yourself surrounded in pure darkness. There was nothing just you. You were moving around, trying to find a way out of this. You felt boneless and heavy at the same time. It was a weird feeling. After a while you gave up, stopping in the middle of nowhere and being all quiet. Then you finally started to hear a voice, first really quiet, but then it got louder and louder. " [Y/N] likes Viktor, right?" "What should I do?" " I want [Y/N] to only look at me" "[Y/N] only belongs to me" Who is talking? But before you could do or say anything, there was suddenly light.

_______________

You woke up, your heart racing. Just a dream? You thought, before soundless sighing and looking around. You were laying there. You had expected to actually be in a hospital, but instead you were somewhere else. In Yuuri's room. You slowly sat up and in exactly this moment Yuuri came into the room with something to drink. He almost dropped it as he saw you trying to stand up. "[Y/N]! You should better stay in bed! It's not good if you stress your body more than you need to" he somewhat yelled and run over to you, stopping you from standing up. For a moment both of you were looking at each other, silently. There was it again, this expression that he had before everything turned black. It was not concern, it was something else but you couldn't say it. His expression changed and he sat down on the bed beside you, giving you the glass of water.

"You really scared me, [Y/N]" Yuuri chuckled nervous, while you just drank the water. Something was off about him but you couldn't say what it was.

"I'm really sorry, Yuuri...Hey, have you heard anything from Viktor? I'm really worried that something happened to him... I have tried to text him earlier, but he didn't reply." you looked that the glass in your hands.

Yuuri froze for a moment. Why were you still talking about Viktor? You just collapsed and he tries to help you and you were still thinking about Viktor? He didn't understand it. Good that Viktor wouldn't get in the way of you two for a while, although Yuuri knew that he would need to let Viktor out of the basement at some point. Sooner or later more people would worry about him.

" Don't worry. He sometimes forgets to check his phone." He carefully put an arm around you, smiling. Yuuri really didn't understand why he was so jealous of him. Viktor did absolutely nothing wrong, but it bothered him so much that you had such a huge interest in him. Why weren't you interested in him instead?

Whatever it was, he would make sure to show you that he was better than Viktor. He wants your attention and only your attention.

And he has his ways to get your attention. 

_____________

//A/N: and back again with a new chapter. Leave a like or comment to show me that you enjoy the story and want me to continue it and see you next chapter!