It's Time.

I'm done running.
it's been a thousand years and im tired, im so damn tired, i can't run anymore i have to face him. I have to.

Oh Erm Hi, let me introduce myself.
My name is Peytn Lynn Sky, i am 17 years old have been for a thousand years, i have medium brown hair with light brown eyes im 5'1 and i was born in broken arrow Oklahoma, and i'm a Vampire.

Present Day:
I'm in the car right now about 20 mins from where he is, i'm getting anxious to see him what if he doesn't recognize me, what if he doesn't want to see me. I wonder if im ever on his mind like he's on mine.

"Peytn everythings going to be ok you know it's time it can't be avoided any longer, not anymore." Katarina said, bringing me out of my thoughts. I smiled at her, " kat i know its time i just wish it wasn't. I need more time which i dont have anymore." I bit my lip and looked out the window watching tree's fly by.

Oh Shit. I forgot to introduce my bestfriend who's been their since the beginning with me she's my rock, my sister and her name is katarina obviously i call her kat tho. She's 18 and has been for a thousand years like me, she has long beautiful blonde hair, she's 5'5 with bright blue eye's and she's here on the journey with me. Lucky her right haha. Ok now back to the story.

I watch as we pull up to his huge manison and i suddly feel like i have to throw up. Peytn you can do this. You can do this. It's time i say to my self over and over again while kat looks at me with a sad smile " you ready ", i only nod as we get out of the car and head towards the house.

***************

Steady breaths, just breath in and out, you got this.

I reach the front door with kat and i ring the door bell, we both wait as we hear footsteps coming towards the front door. I look at kat " Are we ready for this " she just laughs at me" peytn its been a thousand years, remember the deal? I don't think we really have a choice if we're ready or not" i'm about to respound as the front door swings open and reveals a stunning woman dressed to impress.

"Can i help you?"this lady says clearly looking confused as to why we have luggage with us. Kat speaks up first, "We're here for jake, is he home?" Stepping inside, i follow close behind " Sorry that we didn't introduce our selfs, my name is Peytn and that's my bestfriend kat and we are um lets say family to jake so can you tell him we will be in our rooms, thanks". Kat and i walk up stairs to my old bedroom and lay down on the bed. "Who do you think she was?"kat
spoke clearly reading my mind "Maybe it's his new fling, you know how much he loves those" saying as we both start laughing "uh maybe you're right" kat said with a wink and laughed again.

I hear a loud noise coming from the door, waking up i realize some one's knocking on the door, i quickly get home and open my bedroom door, " jake wants the two of you at breakfast in 15 minutes" the stunny woman from yesterday said. I just nodded while she walked away, i quickly close the door and get dressed then i head to the bathroom and brush my teeth, im heading towards the door when i see kat just barging in " I hope he has coffee ready because its too damn early for this" kat spoke and i just look over at the clock to have it read 4:45A.M., i just shurg"kat we havn' t seen him in along time, im sure breakfast wont be extremely early next time or i'll have to hurt him"i say while laughing, i pull kat with me "come on let's get this over with" .