Baby Making

Jake's pov:

Todays the day, it will change everyone's fate once she gets pregnant, I can't believe I will lose her before I even had her. She deserve so much better than a man who cant protect and love her the way she needs right now.

"Everything is set, would you like to be in the room with her when it happens?" Eric spoke snapping me out of my thoughts. " No, after it's done make sure nathan takes both of you guys to the city, during her pregnancy you'll be her doctor in the city and when it's time to give birth, you'll come back with the heir. Understand eric?" after i was finished speaking you could see the shock on his face after what I said, he stumbled the next words that came out of his mouth.

"A-are y-you sure sir, a baby shouldn't be without his or her mother after birth.." he looked down when he finished speaking. "Eric the baby will have a mother. you will do as told. Peytn has agreed to this. let it be, is this understood" Eric just nodded. " You can leave now" as I said that he left in a flash.

I can basically feel the shame and resentment from him when I said that but I have to do what needs to be done. My feelings, my love life will not get in the way of how I will rule and save my people. this has to be done.

**************************************

Paytn's Prov:

Nate, thank you for coming with me, I just want to get this done and over so we can go. I was looking down at my hands fiddling with the promise ring Jake had given me so long ago until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

" No problem little P, you know I wouldn't want to be anywhere else but here with you" he winked and chuckled after he said it playing around with me. I slapped his stomach which made me him pout " that wasnt very nice" I just smirked turning to the door as I heard a knock on the door.

Come in, "are u ready?" I just nodded, "Great let's begin, lay back and put your feet up, your going to feel slight pressure ok". I just nodded grabbed nates hand and shut my eyes as I felt the pressure I grimaced back in pain. I felt a hard squeeze. I look up and tried to smile, I whispered I'm ok to Nate to calm his nerves.