~Chapter Four~

~Chaper Four~
"The Appointment"

——-————————-—
Remember!;

'Thoughts'

"Speaking"

"Signing"

"Writing"

—————————————-

The two that had left the room, made it back not to long ago, and before Mrs. Crawly explained the situation to (Y/N), she was cut off by a series of hand movements from the said female. (Y/N) had a feeling what it was all about, especially after seeing Buster jump out a window and traveling along the building's beams to the neighbouring building with an extension cord, so all that was left was to fit the pieces.

"Good gracious child!" Was all Mrs. Crawly exclaimed and she muttered to herself as she left to go to her desk to do more paper work while Johnny did some more practice.

(Y/N) stuck around during the whole time as she continued to aid the male gorilla by pointing out the key notes of the piano. She even did sections of the song so the gorilla could have an idea of the hand movement.

"It's all about muscle movement and muscle memory, it's takes a while to get the idea, don't worry, you got time to practice."

The female wrote on her board and showed him. Which a groan was heard in response, and a silent chuckle was seen from the (A/T). As she lightly shook her head and stood up from her former spot. Stretching her arms as she heard a satisfied crack within her bones.

As if on cue, (Y/N)'s phone buzzed and the light flashed, indicating either three things; her schedule alarm, a phone call or a text message. Pulling her phone out to show that it was indeed a notification reminder of an appointment she had.

(Y/N) reread the date written on her phone's schedule list until it finally clicked and sounded right to her. She then slid out and off of the piano's stool and the place next to Johnny, leaving it now vacant. As she stood she grabbed her white board and wrote down a quick message, handing the board to Johnny while she gathered her few things.

"I'm really sorry, but I have an appointment that I must go to now, I'll see you next meeting." =^-^=

Slipping the large strap of her handbag over her head, causing the bag to hang at her side as she turned back to Johnny. Earning a nod of understanding from the said male, as he handed her board back in which she slips it into her bag. Even if it was only for a second, she also couldn't help but to notice a flash of sadness on his face, though it disappeared as fast as it came. She smile softly and waved a quick goodbye to Johnny and to Mrs. Crawley as she left the room and headed down the creaky stairs. Her head glanced through all of the studios in search of Buster, soon enough she saw him and made her way over to him, waving a hand at him to get his attention. Being successful as the koala looked up at her from his current task of talking with Rosa and Gunther, who had looked over at to her.

"Sorry to intrude, but do you guys mind if I quickly talk to Mr. Moon?"

The female signed to the two competitors, followed up with Buster interpreting her request to them for her.

"Oh uh, of cour-" Rosa started But was soon cut off by her partner,
"Why of course lil (A/T)! Take aalllll the time you need! Yeah!" Gunther said with a small series of dance moves. (Y/N) flashed them a smile and a nod, a small look of sympathy for the female before turning around and walking a few feet away from them. Buster bid farewell to them for now as the two pigs headed back into their studio to practice some more while the two talked.

"Okay so what's u-"
"My appointment is today."
The female quickly signed, interrupting Busters question as she answered it. Earning a look of annoyance from the Koala, she knew he didn't like to be cut off, but that quickly changed as he finally took in what she had signed. He gave a small, reassuring with a trace of sadness, smile as he noticed her crossing her arms anxiously. "This is the last one too right?" He asked, one which he earned a nervous nod from the female.

"Hey I'm sure the appointment will go just fine. It's like any other check up you've don-"

Buster was once again cut off by the (A/T) as she signed.

"How do you know? This is the LAST one! It confirms it for all eternity if I'll ever be able to talk again, let alone sing!"
It was obvious, the female was getting more and more agitated by the second as it slowly yet surly neared the time of her appointment.

Mr. Moon held up his index finger to her, "One," he then pointed and narrowed his eyes at her and a teasing way, "Don't cut me off, you know it upsets me." He states, smiling softly as he noticed the females lips twitch up into a smirk before frowning again.

He held up his second finger, "And two; if anything happens we'll figure it out, one way or another. Okay? Now go! We can't have you late for it now can we? I taught you better!" Now this earned a small smile from the female as she silently chuckled while shaking her head softly. "Thanks."
She signed as Buster also smile, "I'll see you later Alright? Keep me updated on what the doctor says, got it!"
"Yes sir!"
She saluted before heading out of the rehearsal studios and back into the main part of the theatre again as she made her way to the front entrance.

When the loud squeak of air from the double doors was heard, indicating they were being opened and closing, Buster sighed as looked down at the ground. He didn't like raising her spirits to high, but he hated seeing her in the dumps like that either. Running a small down his face as he shook his head, "She'll be fine, we'll figure it out more when she returns." He muttered to himself before heading off to work on his tasks again.

—————-————————

Only a few minutes had passed, ten at most as the female stood in front of a large, dull building. Taking a deep breath she switched her determined face on as she made her way into the clinic. The small bell tingling an uneven melody as the door opened and closed. She pulled out a note from her handbag and handed it to the lady at the front desk, who had looked up when the bell went off. The staff fixed her glasses as she read the note, nodding before turning back to the computer and typing into it. "Just in time, he's waiting for you in room 12, just down the hall to your left."

The female (A/T) nodded as she made her way down, the hallway, once she stood in front of the doorway, peeked her head in and smiled while waving to her doctor. Her doctor was a crocodile with a light green colour for scales and hazel eyes. He held a clip board and a white trench/doctors coat.
"Ah, welcome back (Y/N), I see this is the last one to see if any improvement had happened. You ready? If so then let's get started."
The said female just nodded as she made her way over to the checkup bed and took her seat. The doctor placed his clip board onto the counter behind him as he got up to close the door, indicating an appointment was in process.

————————————————————————————
"Thank you all so much for continuing to read this story! I'm doing what I can to try and update every month or two. For it does take me a while to plan and write a chapter. But again, thank you!!! <3"

-Neo

—————————————

-word count of 1321.

-(c) (Y/N) belongs to you.

-(c) Characters, songs  and movie belong to rightful owners/creators.

-(c) I do not own anything except for this plot line and story. Movie plot line belongs to the amazing original creators.

-Created on September 28, 2017.
-Published on Nov 1, 2017.