Please Read! Author Note!

Hello everyone!

As most of us know, Its been many months since I last uploaded anything for this story.  I apologize for being so delayed and I also must thank all of those who continued to be patient and stick by to  keep reading along with new readers.

It really is appreciated when I see encouraging comments and votes. It mean so much.

-----------------

Now, onto other matters.

I've been spending the last few weeks on writers block as I try to come up with ideas for this story since I don't want to copy every single detail from the movie.

SO! If you guys have any  ideas for the story, please comment and let me know! It would mean a ton as I want to keep this story going!

-----------------

I also just started a new fanfiction; "Unforgettable Moments." a TWDG Louis x Reader story.

This story is based off of the telltale The Walking Dead Game and the Final Season. Aka, Season Four.

If you wonna check that out, please do! ^^

-----------------

A side note- School is going to be starting in a couple of weeks. It is also graduation year, which already garentees it to be a busy year ahead of me. Meaning I can't promise when and how frequent  updates will be. But I will say that I have no intentions on ending the stories anytime soon. Especially when it's not completed.

Again, thank you all for the support I and this story has gotten so far. It truely warms my hear. Hope you all have a great day/evening.

Take care! <3

Published on
August 23, 2018