~Chapter Five~

~Chapter Five~
"The Results."

——-————————-—
Remember!;

'Thoughts'

"Speaking"

"Signing"

"Writing"
—————————————-

The appointment had lasted longer then the female had expected. For that the doctor wanted to double check to be sure that the final test results were accurate.

Finally, after the long, dreading wait, the doctor had returned. His eyes staring intensely at his clipboard which held the life lasting results.

She nodded her head as a sign for the doctor to tell her the results. In which the crocodile like doctor took a deep breath, and explained the results of the tests.

"Everything is healed and is in good shape..."

The crocodile then sighed deeply as he looked at the patient with a sympathetic look. (Y/N)'s heart stopped as she saw the expression that the doctor wore, the look that she knows oh so well. The look of pity and sorrow.

"...Unfortunately, your vocal cords were too severely damaged from the accident... to put it simple and quick, your never getting your voice back."

He explained softly, which only made the female's heart drop down into a bottomless pit. Her eyes stared at the floor as she zoned out due to the negative words that now filled her already tormented mind.

"(...N)."

"(Y/N)"

Her eyes fluttered as she stared up at the doctor who was trying to get her attention. "You zoned out there, need us to call you a taxi or have someone come to get you?"

She shook her head in attempt to reassure the male as well as herself while hopping off the checkup table. Writing a side note on a nearby napkin, she handed it to him. "I'll walk, I'll be fine, don't worry. Thank you for your time." Before he could say anything else, the (A/T) had already grabbed her things and had rushed out the door. Leaving the clinic after giving a weak wave to the receptionist before exiting the door. The soft echo of the bell was heard as she walked out, the clinics front door closing behind her.

————————

Ding
The bell system of the lobby in the theatre was heard as the female entered. Opening the second set of doors to then notice that all the lights were off and no sound of any chatter could be heard. Leading to the conclusion that the first day of rehearsals had ended.

Not wanting to head back to her apartment, (Y/N) made her way down to the back of the theatre, to where the rehearsal studios were. Turning on the studio lights on as she trotted down the small hall as she looked in the now lit rooms. She soon found herself standing in front of one of the spare rehearsal rooms.

What made this room so different from the others was before her voice was taken from her, this room had belonged to the said (A/T). Walking in, there were a few old posters of former idols and inspirational quotes taped onto the soundproof windows. And sat in the middle of the room was a large piano its fancy, wooden stool. 

The female was too captivated by the structure in front of her that she had even forgotten to close the door or check to see if anyone else was here. Her fingers ran along the smooth surface of the piano as she took her seat. Slowly taking a deep breath as her fingers gently and hesitantly danced along the keys. Playing a soft yet beautiful melody which filled the once quiet room.

Time progressed on for what seemed like ages when really it was only minutes. Within that time, the beautiful melody had turned into a sad one. Tears sprung the female's eyes as she, out of habit, opened her mouth to only have no sound come out. This only reminded her of her dream that had just been crushed and thrown out the window all over again.

Her hands trailed numbly along they keys before they suddenly stopped, tears now cascading down her face as she cried. Sucks of air could be heard as she sobbed, the droplets of her streaming tears landed on the white keys. She lowered her head down to rest her forehead on to her shaky hands as she continued to cry. The music dying down as all that was left were the sounds of her heaving and shaky breathing as well as the pattering sound of her tears hitting the hard surface as they fell from her eyes and face.

She knew this would happen, but even so, she still held onto hope. She still held onto those 'what ifs' and continued to follow her dream of becoming a singer.

But...

Now it was confirmed. Now that she had no longer any control of her dream, she soon found herself lost. She felt alone, abandoned, and just simply lost.

For that she knew that now she has to pass the dream on from herself, to someone who actually does have a chance at it. Someone who can go far in the journey, while shes suck at the starting line.

That someone... she didn't know who it would be yet...

——————————————

-word count of 906.

-(c) (Y/N) belongs to you.

-(c) Characters, songs  and movie belong to rightful owners/creators.

-(c) I do not own anything except for this plot line and story. Movie plot line belongs to the amazing original creators.

-Published on Dec 9, 2017.