~Chapter Six~

~Chapter Six~
"A Day of Absence."

-------------
Remember!;

'Thoughts'

"Speaking"

"Signing"

"Writing"
--------------

The creaking of her studio's door was heard as it opened more, catching the female's attention. Snapping her head up, a croaked gasp escaped (Y/N)'s lips as she glanced over to the door way. Only to see a tired Koala standing there while rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"(Y/N)..?" Buster mumbled out in confusion.
"What are you doing here? It's late.."

The (A/T)'s eyes trailed back to the piano keys as she stared with a far away look reflecting in her eyes. Closing her eyes as she turned to face away further from the door. Her shoulders shook lightly, causing a look of confusion and concern to to flash across Buster's face.

"(Y/N)?.." Buster then decided to walk into the room, more awake now as he made his way over to the piano. His blue eyes widened as he saw the female's broken state.

Her shoulders trembled faintly as she let out a dry, silent chuckle. Shaking her head lightly while biting her bottom lip as she squeezed her eyes shut. Doing her best to hold back her hot tears, only to fail miserably as the liquid streamed down her face once more.

(Y/N)'s mouth opened as if to talk, only to cause her to release another sob. Her hands flew up to cover her face, feeling ashamed of herself.

Buster's large ears drooping with sadness as he saw her in this state. "What's wrong-"

Buster was cut off with only two hand movements from the said female.

"I'm done."

"What do you mean-"

"I mean I'm finished. I'm never getting my voice back.
I'll never talk again.
I'll never get to sing again...
My dream... My dream is just dust now."

Her signing had noticeably slowed down as she signed her last sentence. Buster, now understanding the situation, gave a look of sympathy as he wrapped his small arms around her shaking shoulders. Her guardian holding her comfortingly as she hugged herself tightly.

--------

The next day went on as if nothing ever happened the night before.
Rehearsals picked up from where they were left off last time, The organizers looking for solutions on the prize money, and (Y/N)-

"Wait, where's (Y/N)?"

Ah, that's right, everyone had shown up like any other day, except for you. In which Johnny had taken notice to your absence and decided to finally question it during the piano lessons.

"What do you mean?"
The 'ancient' lizard stuttered out in confusion, stirring the spoon in her coffee cup.
"I mean that I haven't seen her all day." The gorilla explained as he turned to look at his instructor. Mrs. Crawley shook her head sadly, "The poor child... Mr. Moon gave her the day off to heal."

"To heal?..."
His brown eyes widening as he stared in shock. "What happened? Is she alright?"
Before she could open her mouth to answer, another voice joined in.
"(Y/N)'s fine. Just yesterday was a bit of a...surprise for her."
Johnny's and Mrs. Crawley's attention turned to see that it was Mr. Moon who had spoken.

The koala had just returned from the show planning he had going on downstairs. When coming up the stairs he caught the gist of their conversation in which he had answered. Upon hearing this, the boy breathed out a breath that he hadn't realized he had been holding in.

In the silence, a beep along with a breathless, yet staticky voice could be heard faintly. This caused the old lizard to jump but calm down as she spoke, "Oh, Johnny, you're jacket's talking."
Johnny gasped as he jumped up from his seat and reached for his jacket, pulling out a walkie-talkie and whispered into it. Not a second later he's putting his jacket on buffing a quick goodbye to Mrs. Crawley before making his way down the old, wooden stairs.

"What do you mean you gotta leave now?"
Buster called after him.

"I know. I'm so sorry. It's just that I've got this family business thing."

"Do I need to start worrying about your commitment here, Johnny? Tell me no...."

"No. Absolutely not. I promise it won't happen again."

"It better not."

"Thank you, Mr. Moon."
With that final statement Johnny took off quickly rushing back out of the theatre and entering the other life that he oh so wishes he could get away from. The life his father wants him to have. The life of a gang member.

--------------
❄️❄️❄️
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
❄️❄️❄️
Hope you all had a great holiday!
❄️❄️
This isn't much of a chapter, but there's more to come in the new year of 2018!
Meaning more moments of Johnny and (Y/N)!
❄️❄️
Thank you all so much for being patient with this story and continue to read it.
❄️❄️
It means a ton to me.
Love you all!
❄️❄️❄️

------------

-word count of 820.

-(c) (Y/N) belongs to you.

-(c) Characters, songs and movie belong to rightful owners/creators.

-(c) I do not own anything except for this plot line and story. Movie plot line belongs to the amazing original creators.

-Published on Dec 25, 2017.