Chapter 1

"I promise, it will be SO MUCH FUN!" Shelby half yelled excitedly. She wanted me to join the Minecraft server she plays on. She thinks I have no friends. "I have friends... I definitely have friends." I retort. "(Y/N), I'm not saying you don't have friends, I just want you to have fun and meet my friends! I can get Brit to let you play, please?" She whined. I sighed a long sigh. "Okay fine. I'll join, and if you REALLY REALLY want me to I'll join in on YOUR videos, but I'm not posting my own. It's too much pressure." All I heard was an inaudible squeak on the other side of the phone before Shelby said "AWESOME! I'll talk to Brit right now and see what she says! I'll talk to you later" "Okay Bye" "Byeeeeee" I set my phone down and sighed again. "Shelby is getting me into something I'm not sure I'm ready for but I'll try it, for her."

-20 minutes later-

Text from Shelby:

Shelby: Hey! Brit said yes!!! She's so nice. She said she would whitelist you right now. I gave her your IGN so you can get on in like 5 minutes if you want. I hope it's still (Your Minecraft Name), that's the one I gave her, lol. I'll be up all night tonight so, if you want, we can get on teamspeak and I can get you set up with a house!!!!! If it's okay with you, I'd like to record it. I already claimed your first clip in the skype chat. Also I added you to the skype chat. Lol I know it's a lot of info but it's gonna be soooo much fun!!!

I sent her a text that read "Thanks Shelby. I'll get on as soon as I'm whitelisted then. Send me the server IP."

"Alright, it's time to make some friends." I say, sighing for the millionth time tonight.

Later

I logged into Minecraft and while it was loading, I got on teamspeak with Shelby. The first thing I heard was more squealing. "Shelby you're scaring my ears" "Sorry, I'm just to excited!!! I want you to meet Brit, and H and Scott and Graser. Everyone!!!" I laughed. "Okay I get it, you're excited, just as long as you don't permanently damage my hearing." "Fine just get on already" I clicked on the server and logged in. I was immediately welcomed by Shelby's Minecraft skin sitting in a rocking chair. "I've been waiting for you," she tried to say in a deep, menacing voice. I just laughed. "So this is Harmony Hollow? It's actually really pretty." I said, impressed. She giggled and ushered me over to a big wall full of heads. "Look! It's your head!!!" It was pretty cool seeing my skin's head up there with all the other famous youtubers'. I smiled to myself and cleared my throat. "So, where do I build?" If there was anything I was good at, it was building. I had a knack for it. "Oh, we have a new village over here!" She handed me a cloud pet, quartz and we flew over to the new village. She found me a spot to build and put a sign on the plot, claiming it for me. "Okay now could I record for my video, please???" "Fine, go ahead." She started her recording and she introduced me to her fans. We did a dumb clip where she showed me around, giving me a tour of everything and then we were done. "Thanks, (Y/N)" "Sure! I actually had fun." We decided to get off for now and get back on tomorrow. Shelby would upload the video of us tonight. I wasn't exactly excited for tomorrow. Shelby's comment section would be all about me but it was 4 am and I was extremely tired. I turned the computer off and went to sleep.

Tomorrow Afternoon

I woke up to about 1000 notifications on my phone from YouTube comments, tweets, texts and a few skype messages. I checked YouTube first. They were comments on my channel. 'How did people find my channel?' I thought to myself. They all said "You should make videos!" or "How do you know Shelby?" or "You're funny, any videos?" It was kind of nice to know people wanted me to make videos. I checked twitter next. About 800 of the notifications were from twitter because Shelby tagged me in the tweet she tweeted of her video. Only a fourth of them were not as nice as the others. The texts I got were from Shelby, asking me if I saw the excitement on twitter. The skype messages I got were from a bunch of the people from harmony hollow.

You were added to the group "Harmony Hollow Homies"

3 unread messages:

HBomb94: Hey! Welcome! I just saw Shelby's video. You're pretty funny. We should do some clips together!

MasterG: Hey there! Saw the video you were in with my wife. It was funny. We should do a clip sometime! -G

WillyShakes: Hi, (Your Minecraft Name). Cool name, lol. I saw you were added to the server. Welcome! HMU anytime if you need anything ;D

I was kinda happy that everyone was so welcoming. I was afraid that I wouldn't be as welcome because I'm not a youtuber but everyone was being very nice so far. I was excited to get on and play today. I logged on and when I was getting on teamspeak, I saw that not only Shelby was on but a guy named Graser10. I was nervous about talking to someone I didn't know yet but that was the point of me joining so I got on teamspeak anyway. I was greeted by a guy's voice saying my IGN. "(YOUR MINECRAFT NAME)!" He said very loudly. "Oh my gosh Graser, you're going to scare her off!" Shelby scolded him. Graser laughed. It was very high pitched and unique. "Hello." I finally was able to speak after he stopped laughing. "She SPEAKS" he said back to me. "Yes she speaks Graser, what, you think I invited my mute friend onto teamspeak? You only need to do one thing on teamspeak and that is to speak." He laughed harder this time. "So my name is (Y/N) and you guys can call me by my real name. No use hiding it. People have already found my YouTube channel which shows my real name." "Very cool, well in that case, you can call me Zach." Graser said. We all talked for a bit and I decided to start building my house. Shelby flew off somewhere else but Gr- actually, Zach, followed me. I was given a few diamonds and gold to spend on building materials by Shelby and Graser, since they were "married" in the game, so I flew to spawn to go shopping for my house, with Zach in tow. We weren't talking on teamspeak anymore so it was a little awkward but it was fine. I bought some wood and a few other blocks then headed back to my plot, with Zach still following me.

2 hours later

I finished building my house and I was super proud of it. Out of nowhere I heard Zach pop on teamspeak so I unmuted myself. "WOOOOOOOW WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?" He yelled into his mic. "My house." I said questioning. "This is AMAZING. HOW LONG DID THIS TAKE YOU?" "About 2 hours maybe?" I was flattered. "You're an AMAZING builder! This is so cool. I'm sad you weren't on when I was building my house in the beginning. I would have much rather you built it for me." "Thanks! I love building. If you need me to build anything for you, let me know." I said rather confidently. "Oh he will." I heard a different voice come onto teamspeak. I checked the chat and apparently, Hbomb94 had gotten on a second ago. I didn't notice. "Graser can't build for crap. He's always friends with the best builders so that he can get them to build for him." We all laughed. "H, come on man, I'm trying to make a good impression here." "You already have a wife, Graser, Shelby will get mad." "Man every time I talk to any girl, everyone thinks I'm cheating on Shelby. I'm a good husband!" We all laughed again. I talked to Zach and, as I learned in our conversations, Liam for a while longer before I had to get off to make dinner. We said our goodbyes and I logged off.

*****Auther's Note*******

Hey! If you're reading this, that means you got through the first chapter of the FIRST FANFICTION I'VE EVER WRITTEN! Please let me know by voting or commenting if you want the next chapter, I've got 1-5 ready. I just want to know if people actually want to read. Haha