Chapter 22*

*WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT, I WILL POST ANOTHER WARNING BEFORE THE PARAGRAPH STARTS BUT THIS IS YOUR FIRST WARNING.

I woke up the next day with a splitting headache. I got up and got myself a cup of water. All I remember from last night was waking up and throwing up. I checked my phone and saw I had a bunch of missed calls from Shelby. I knew it was about (Y/N) so I decided not to call her back. Although I noticed she left me a voice mail. I figured I'd just check it.

"Will, I don't know what happened between you two, but when I got to (Y/N)'s hotel she was like a zombie. She didn't say or do much and then she fell asleep. She's been asleep ever since. I took her to the hospital and they told me she's in a coma. They say it was from emotional trauma. I don't know, all I know is you hurt her so bad she decided to just go to sleep and not wake up. This is your fault and I want you to know that we're not friends anymore. I told Zach and Liam too and they don't want to be your friends either. Lose my number."

I stood there with my jaw dropped and my phone slipped out of my hand. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I shuffled over to it, still in shock, and opened the door. "Willy! I missed you." Sarah hugged me. I didn't flinch. I was still thinking about (Y/N). I was mad at myself for even entertaining Sarah's threats. I knew what I had to do. "Sarah, I missed you too. I realized that (Y/N) was brainwashing me. I love you." I lied. She just looked surprised for a second. "Really?" she said, taking the bait. "Yeah, I can't believe she took advantage of me when my memory was in bad condition. I'm sorry I was stupid." I said, bringing my face closer to hers. She blushed and smiled. "I love you too." she said, kissing me. I hated the feeling, it was like kissing a slug. I tried not to let it show on my face. "Hey, lets go to the mall and I'll buy you something shiny." I said holding her hand and walking her to my car. We got in and I started driving. She was smiling and singing, out of tune btw, and holding my hand. I remembered when I held (Y/N)'s hand while driving and I smiled. We were a minute away from the mall when I told her to put a blindfold on and she did. Instead of going to the mall, I drove to the police station. I walked her inside and sat her down, telling her to stay there. I told a police officer about how she threatened (Y/N) and a few other illegal things she'd done. Lets just say, I only dated her in the first place because I thought she was cute at the time. What I told and showed him was enough evidence to get her locked away for a few years, I would also get a restraining order soon. The police officer hand cuffed her and she thought it was me. "Oh Will, Kinky." she said in the direction of the officer. "You're under arrest, anything you do or say... etc." He gave her the speech and she realized that wasn't my voice. I took the blind fond off her and she realized where she was. She yelled and begged but the officer didn't listen. After a while she hit him in the stomach and tried to run away. I stopped her and laughed. Just another charge. Hopefully I wouldn't have to deal with her for a long time.

I left the station and raced to the hospital closest to (Y/N)'s hotel. I asked for her room at the front desk and got the number. I ran to her room, slammed the door open, and ran inside. I saw Shelby crying and holding (Y/N)'s hand. She stopped crying for a second and looked up at me. "What do you want now? You want to just kill her off yourself?" "Shelby, let me explain." she just looked at me. I told her about Sarah and the things she said. Her jaw dropped while I told her. "I thought I was doing what was best for (Y/N). I didn't know she would be so..." I trailed off. I looked at her sleeping and my heart broke even more than it already was. I felt a few tears escape from my eyes. I wiped them and continued. "I just got Sarah put in jail for a few years though. I told the police about her "hit man" and they're looking into it. There were a few other things that she's done in the past that were illegal though and she punched an officer trying to escape so she'll be there long enough for me to get a restraining order on her." I finished. "I didn't know any of that." Shelby said. "I'm sorry I was so harsh in the voicemail I was just mad." she finished. "I would have done something meaner if I was you. Thank you for leaving that voicemail, it really kicked me in the butt and got me moving. I sat down next to (Y/N) and took her other hand. I kissed it gently. Shelby decided to go get a drink. "Want anything?" she asked walking to the door. "I'm fine" I said and she left. I looked back at (Y/N) and decided I would try to get her to wake up by talking to her.