reggie/you

Reggie's pov

I saw y/n against the lockers she was bleeding she got shot i went up to jackie and held her she started crying i held her closer to me i saw the doctors  crying  "hey jackie why are the doctors  crying " i asked "y/n and i grew up to know them they are our family"  "ill be family for tou i realy like your sister shes sweet but i dont think she likes me "  "i think she would learn to lobe you maybe take thing slow like if she doesn't want to kiss you stop and let her be she needs time to get over alex he really hurt her she trusted him and he betrayed her it was sick "  "ok i can do that "  "jackie" on of the doctors said "hey come meet them they will like you"  "i dont want to invade "  "no come on"  she said dragging me over to them "this is Meredith " she pointed to the dirty blonde "hi im reggie "  she pointed to another blonde who is holding the brunettes hand "amd the  blonde is Arizona and thats her girlfriend doctor callie torres and then theres sofia callie and Zona's daughter y/n's favorite and lastly Derek "  "hi im reggie"  "so how do you know y/n"  "well i play football and shes a cheerleader so we talk a little but i have a crush on her "  "aw i have a crush on you too mantle ''   "well y/l/n hou scared us "  "what did you think you could get rid of me that easily "  "no and im glad not "  i got down on my hands and knees "get on " i told her "really reg "   "yeah so get on "  "fine "  she got on my back and slapped my butt "forward pesant " i ram down the hall out of the school people watching us everywhere  i ran to the football feild a d ram around in circles she said " i really like you reggie will you go out with me " " yes"  she kissed my neck i put her on the ground and kissed her i saw Clifford coming towards us he charged at y/n and screamed "you said you wouldnt tell you little bitch "  "i didnt Clifford " she said well then why are the police goimg to arrest me maybe  because you killed someone who they dont know is alive but you did take an innocent life so i mean "  she didn't get to finish that sentence because Clifford grabbed her neck i pushed him  and he fell i grabbed y/n and we ran back to the school i locked and shut the doors we slid down the doors Clifford shot the glass and yelled "i know your i  there you bitch i grabned y/n and we ran to jackie and tne others y/n  grabbed sofia amd i got on my knees i grabbed jackie and she held on we ran  to  the closet a d i putthem down and said "ill be back when i knock open the door slowly and let us in okay" i ran back to the others and grabbed callie and Arizona i ran them to the  closet and knocked they opend the door i pushed callie and zona inside i ran back and grabbed mer and Derek we ran to the closet it was a big closet we went in amd locked the door i heard footsteps there were a bunch i told the to be quiet they nodded and went to the back corner i opend it a little i saw  y/n's friends i opend the door and lst them in they all said thank you i locked the door and went over to y/n and sat down " hey dont worry babe i wont let him hurt you or zona and mer jackie callie sofia orderek i promise to protect you all of you from Clifford " i kissed her head she smiled weakly and said "mer i do t feel good "we need to get her to a hospital or she could die" " she still has that tumor in her stomach "  "how did you know her friends dont even know"   " i make observations i noticed after practice she would grab her stomach and after gym and anything she has to do alot of moving in "  "but i can get you guys out safely but be quiet for 6 minutes and then we're going to leave but we habe to hurry i can carry 5 of you  but you have to hold on ill carry y/n on my back and  holding sofia sofia  jackie on one side zona on the other mer on my shoulders and and guys need to hold on tight "  got on my knees mer got on my shoulders y/n and sofia on my back jackie and zona on my side and there legs wrpped around mine lets go guys  i unlocked the door and we  bolted out i ran to my Lamborghini amd unlocked it everyone got i  and i drove us to the hospital when we got there i carried y/n my putting my arms under her legs and her back she wrapped her arms around me we rushed and the felt something wet and thats all i remember "