Cheryl /you

Your pov

"They really do belong together" I said to Veronica and Archie while looking at Jughead and Betty "yeah they replied my phone went off so I look at it and saw cherry pie who is Cheryl name it said 'thanks I'm going to be with Jay Jay now ' ,we need to go to sweat water now!" "Why" "it's Cheryl " we got into jugs car and archie's truck and drove to sweat water I got out and ran "she's not here" "look" I looked to where Betty was pointing and saw Cheryl breaking the ice we all went on the ice it started cracking "it will break if we all go on there" I said "she's right " Archie said "Cheryl you don't need to do this" "yes I do y/n" "please don't Cheryl" next thing I knew the ice broke I took off my shirt and ram I stopped at the hole and looked she wasn't there i moved aome snow and I broke the ice and took my shoes and pants off "hold these" I said handing them to Archie I jumped in the hole with one hand out of water I grabbed Cheryl but I let go off the ice and grabbed her

Archie's pov
She jumped in her hand isn't there "NOO! Y/N! DAMMIT I HAD ONE JOB " OH MY GOD PLEASE GOD DONT KILL HER I NEED HER " "what do you mean you had one job Archie " Veronica asked when Cheryl's body is thrown on land and y/N surfaces and climbs on the ice give me my clothes she puzhes on Cheryl chest and gives her mouth to mouth while muttering "how could I let this happen god I'm am idiot come on cherry pie live" she coughs up water

Your pov

She coughed up water I grab my pants and slid them up Cheryl's legs I sit her up and take her dress off and throw it to Archie he grabbed it I put my shirt on Cheryl and grab her and carry her to archie's truck with everyone following me "arch grab me my letterman jacket from the bed please" "y/n whys your jacket in archie's truck" "y/n are you cheating on me" Cheryl asked "y/nn your dating Cheryl "Archie asked Passing me my jacket "it's ore of a friends with benefits kind of thing but we have feelings for each other but don't want to be in a relationship we like the friends with benefits thing better" "but the reason my jacket was in archie's truck is because Betty is related to Archie " "y/nn please be serious" Archie said "I am arch" "you see dearest brother" I said looking at Archie "i is not a full Andrews" "what do you mean that dad had an affair" "not exactly it was mom and my dad is well you can guess the rest and Betty I'm sorry you heard this from me but it didn't just ruin your lives" I said looking between Archie and Betty" it also ruined mine I was " I took a deep breath and looked at everyone they had shocked expressions "I was engaged to polly we called it off after we found out" I looked at Betty she had an disgusted face and Archie was wide eyed "then I got with Cheryl " who was now shaking "crap we need to go Archie go to the house and open my room and turn on the heat in fold my covers and sheets the turn on my heaters all three OK then I will be riding with jug and Betty you need to talk to Veronica " I said running to Jughead's car opening the front and getting in with Cheryl in my lap I took my jacket off and put it on Cheryl we sped home I got out and Cheryl was slowly shaking more and more "DAMMIT HURRY ARCHIE " then people all around came out of houses and polly and alive and hank came out of the house and saw me "ARCHIE GET MY DAMN DOOR OPEN AND ROOM DONE AND WARM IT'S FREEZING OUT" he got out and ran in I looked around and saw mom "you need to leave " I mouthed to her I ran in and put Cheryl in my room " I need to get dressed do you want different clothes" i said to Cheryl she just shook her head "in sorry I shouldn't have let this happened " "it's not your fault " I walked toy dresser and pulled out Cheryl's skinny jeans and HBIC shirt and put them on "i will be right back " I walked downstairs and out side I walked over to Betty she saw me and clinged to me "it will be OK bets u promise and I hope we can be good friends still" she pulled away and said "we will be the best siblings you and Archie and polly "
"I'm glad" I pulled away and went to Archie I hugged him "I'm glad you are not dead " "me too brother me too I saw mom she was in the crowd" "let's go look for her" I grabbed his hand and " it may be easier if I got on your shoulders" he got on his knees I I sat on his shoulders he got up I looked around not minding the eyes on us and the murmuring j saw our mom " FORWARD ARCHIBALD " I screamed catching mom's attention "MOM" me and Archie screamed she came ul to us I slid down archie's back "we missed you" we said hugging her "Betty knows j told her after getting out of the river and I'm so sorry " she pulled back and said "I Want you both to come with me to Chicago " I broke down I busted out crying "i-i need to go" I said running inside I raced to my room I slammed the door and ran to Cheryl I kissed her I grabbed the blankets and crawled under them with her I looked in her eyes and kissed her again we fought for domains I stuck my tounge in her mouth she moaned when I did I broke our kiss and ducked her neck giving her a hickey I layed on her stomach and started kissing her again she flipped us over sticking her tounge in my mouth took off her HBIC shirt and she took off my shirt she ducked my neck leaving a hickey "mmm that's nice" I broke our kiss she looked at me sad "I think we should date" "me too y/n" I kissed her again and my door swung open and we broke the kiss I grabbed her HBIC shirt and put it back on "y/n please think about it Archie said he would" my mom said "Archie said he would think about leaving Riverdale,Veronica, me,pops,everything ,his whole life, mom I can't I want to and I would love it but I can't I can think about it but it will still stay no I can't leave Cheryl I don't do long distance mommy I love you so much but I love Cheryl to and if Archibald goes I will miss him but you will have one of us" she smiles lightly and nods she walks away "hey dad how long is mom staying" "a week" "thank you " I got off Cheryl and kissed her I walked out and up to archie "Are you going with mom" "iw don't know are you" "mabey but I will be bringing someone with me" "who " "Cheryl Archie I love her so much it's crazy " "y/n I could care less if you bring her but just ask mom" "thank you and I get the bigger room" "fine " "yes" I walked to mom "mom if I come with you I will be coming it someone with me" "okay" "thank you and that someone is my girlfriend Cheryl" I walked back to my room and climes in bed neside Cheryl "hey how would you feel if we left Riverdale you me and Archie mabey Veronica Highly though she might stay here but would you do it" she looked at me "i would love to y/n " "okay I need to talk to polly and betty" "why" "bane they are my sisters they deserve to know" I walked to Archie "i decided " he said "what is it" "i think I want to go " "don't worry we will be there for each other you me and Cheryl " he smiled "I have to go talk to betty and polly you should too this is something I can't tell her" I walked to the cooper house and into polly's room I grabbed her and took her To Betty's room "we all need to talk" "what is wrong" "i am leaving Riverdale with-" the door bust open to reveal Archie and Veronica "can i say it arch" he nodded "we are leaving Riverdale as in Archie,me,and,cheryl,possibly Veronica if she's up for it but I'm going to miss you guys and we will visit and in words of v I will take care of the ginger judas and he will not cheat if you stay we have to the end of the end of the week I pushed pushed my hand on the desk "oh I think it's broken I am going to the hospital" I went to the hospital and got an x-ray the doctor told me to pick a cast color "blue please" he put the plaster on and the color I walked out and got in my Lamborghini I pulled up to the house and walked in "well its broke" arch will you pack my stuff with me" "yeah sure "

One week later
"I love you guys so much and we will come back when I am packed I will be back " I walked to the car with cheryl hand and hand we got in and drove to the airport "bye-bye Riverdale " and I kissed Cheryl

One month later
I was sitting on my bed Cheryl was at the store getting tampons I have been thinking about something a lot I got u poo and walked into archie's room "hey ginger "  "hey "  "so I have been thinking a lot about this thing and I know it will tear so many people I love apart " "what is it it can't be that bad"  "I'm thinking about joining the army  but I don't want to hurt anybody " y/n I will  always love you and so will Cheryl and everyone else or they would be stupid "  "thank you arch and I need to tell Cheryl and mom" I walked back to my room"babe i