Private Chat

Priya
Ayaan Virat Kohli, huh?

Virat
Priya?

Priya
I want my son to be called Ayaan, I don't know why, I love the name ever since I heard it.

Virat
Priya, are you okay?

Priya
Actually, no. I'm not. It hurts when the man you love loves somebody else.

Virat
Priya?

Priya
No, can I just like ask you something?

Virat
Anything.

Priya
Did you ever love me, I mean when we dated before, did you?

Virat
Once upon a time, yes.

Priya
Once?

Virat
I can't help it, you know that.

Priya
You know, you can love whoever you want. In the end, you'll come home to me, remember that.

Virat
It's for Ayaan, not you.

Priya
Whatever the reason, you'll be mine till the day I die.

Virat
Aren't you a little obsessive?

Priya
You know what, I am! We were childhood friends turned lovers. I used to cheer you in every match you participated in, whether you did good or bad. I used to dream to be Mrs. Kohli, welcoming you back into the house, hugging you. Having your children and growing old with you. When you broke up with me, I felt like everything was over.

Virat
I'm sorry.

Priya
I went into depression and I thought that you'd visit me. But my parents didn't let the news leak to the press and you didn't know!

Virat
Seen✔

Priya
But then, after two long years you spoke to me and I felt like everything was okay in the world. I felt like I was on top of the world! But that day, you asked me for Gia's likes and dislikes. Me, being me gave you everything you asked for, hoping that you'd forgive me for being too paranoid when we dated and give me a second chance. Now I know what a stupid mistake that was.

Virat
I don't know what to say.

Priya
You love her, fine. Keep pining over her and I'll keep pining over you. One day, you'll realise that you were better off with me.

Virat
I'm sorry but I'll love Gia forever. She's my everything, with Ayaan.

Priya
I know. But you're my everything and I can't let you go.