Interview

So, my friend and I were discussing on Virat Kohli. This is how the convo went, literally.

Her: I mean he [Virat] is good and everything, but he's too old for you, babes

Me: Age is just a number, beti

Her: Just think, when he started his domestic career, you were two. TWO.

Me: meh, I've always liked older men

Her: dude, you have a boyfriend

Me: he [my bf] can be a side hoe, he wouldn't mind. He knows I love Virat more than him😂😂😂

So, yeah🔝

On with the article😂😂

Femina Interview
Kriti Singhal (Interviewer)
Priya Patel (Interviewee)

Before the interview:

K: So, welcome to the Femina Studio, I'll be your host, Kriti.

P: Hi, it's so nice to be here.

K: it's nice to have you here as well. You're ready?

P: As ready as I can be!

K: okay, so any topic which is off-limits?

P: no, none.

K: okay then. I will put a microphone here, so that I can record the interview.

P: okay.

K: okay, so welcome to the studio, how are you today?

P: pretty good, I'm excited!

K: we're glad you are. So, I've collected some fan questions for our monthly issue and you have to get through as many of them in ten minutes, understood?

P: yes, definately

K: okay, so the first question is how are you coping with being a mother?

P: it's definately not easy, but Virat makes it easier. We usually take turns, alternating between the days. But nowadays, he's been doing the work as I'm in UP for NH10

K: so, technically it's fatherhood now?

P: yes, I think Virat was more prepared in the whole pregnancy than me, I was freaking out half the time.

K: okay, the next question is on the controversy surrounding the name of your baby. Who gave the suggestion for the baby's name to be Ayaan?

P: it was Virat. He really wanted to name the baby and to be really honest, I'm not good with names. I'd prefer leaving the baby naming to him.

K: okay, this is the jackpot question. Why Ayaan?

P: look, I'm going to be completely honest with you, Virat still has some love for Gia I mean you really can't forget your love, whether it be your first or second. It's made even more difficult when said second love keeps on messaging him, even after repeated attempts of telling the person to stop. But the name Ayaan was a total coincidence. Gia can still name her child the name. *laughs*

K: *laughs* so Gia is persistent on keeping in contact with Virat?

P: oh she's more than persistent. She's borderline annoying now but I do get her, I mean first loves are painful.

K: oh wow! Okay next question is that do you think that Virat and you have marriage in your cards?

P: I really don't know about that, but I really hope in the future it's written.

K: next question is that how is working on your very first thriller?

P: lot of stunts, that's for sure. I mean the amount of violence that runs through the film is scary, even when you know it's not real. So yeah, spooky, but it's been great so far.

K: alright, we wish you all the best and *tringg*

P: aw, the ten minutes are up!

K: yep! We thank you for coming in the studio and giving is an interview. All the best with the baby and your relationship!

P: thank you!

K: (after Priya walks out) damn, she's a force.

[To be clear, this was the interview that Priya had given for the Femina article]

Also, I had written this yesterday but I forgot to publish it before I dozed off😂