Steve Russell

Steve is the sexiest guy you've ever met in your life, with that mysterious touch which makes him so irresistible, any girl would love to get lost in his deep green eyes. Do you dare?

More than 3 months have passed since your first meeting, Steve is so surprising, so adventurous, so carefree and fun. You have done so many crazy things together, he has you captivated and ecstatic. You have traveled and visited beautiful places you never imagined seeing, and best of all, you've had the most wild and delicious sex of your lives. You can't get enough of each other. Steve is the perfect man, however, during this time you've noticed that there's something strange in him, there is something in his personality that makes him mysterious and reserved. 

You have the feeling he is hiding something but you don't dwell on it too much, you know yourself, and think it could be just you thinking that it's all just too good to be true. The relationship with Steve is wonderful and your feelings for him are profound. Today he confesses to you that he does not want to be separated from you for one more day and suggested that you move into his mansion in Manhattan.

Do you think that moving in with Steve would be a good option for you, no need to think twice, or would you like to take a look at what could happen with Emilio or George?

Get the iPhone, iPad and Ipod version here: http://apple.co/2pA4L54

Get the Android Version here: http://bit.ly/mtyrman