Emilio

Life with Emilio is glorious, is so formal, elegant, attentive and detailed. He is a few years older than you, which makes him a very interesting man. You feel protected, cared for and loved. Your friends would think you were the heroine in a fairy tale. 

Emilio is a true gentleman and in the bedroom, your nights are full of details and romance. "Making love" is the phrase that comes to your mind and travels through your body when you see him. You simply melt before him. You complement each other so well that you cannot be separated. Emilio has countless work commitments, often requiring travel outside the city. Although it was a little exhausting, you have accompanied on several occasions. You admire his energy, love his way of life and his personality.

Recently he has surprised you by purchasing an apartment for you in the suburbs with the excuse that you may live more comfortably. The truth is that he is crazy for you and wants to keep you closer to him, being respectful of course of your space, individuality, and privacy.

You love the idea of the apartment but, will you accept his gift and the commitments that this will bring?

He respects your decision like a true gentleman and you continue your passionate relationship, sincere and with all the little things about Emilio that make you feel protected, cared for and loved. However, as you did not accept the gift of the apartment, your time for intimacy and the relationship between you have suffered. 

You live on the other side of the city and it is difficult to see each other as much as you want. You know that in a way it's up to you to change this and Emilio is tired of this situation, wishing you could take your relationship to the next level and commit.

Do you agree to commit to Emilio?

You and Emilio have been together for more than a year and your lives are increasingly busy traveling back and forth. Your new job just made things worse but it is what you enjoy and you want to continue to develop professionally. Emilio does not agree with you having a job and finally you decide to accept the apartment to buy you time ago to try to improve things between you. As it seems, it is not working and between your commitments and his, your relationship has become monotonous and your intimate encounters are down to almost nil. You start to feel a bit lonely, neglected, but you know that the decision that you and only you have to make between your professional life and love life. It annoys you to think of a married life so close to Emilio. You start to have doubts about your relationship with him, and what you truly want. You are convinced that you're not ready for serious commitment. You know that you should clarify your head, your ideas and your feelings now as Emilio is a valuable man and does not deserve you taking doubts about your relationship with you into the future. 

Emilio is quiet and trusting, you have made him believe that you are mature enough to take the role of wife at any time, but the truth is a different matter. You feel fear and anxiety every time you touch on the subject of marriage. You know that you must be prepared as at any time he may propose. 

Weeks pass full of commitments and monotonous routine. Emilio comes to your apartment with the surprise that you will be given a rest and two weeks free for complete pampering. He knows you have been very busy with marketing at the company you work for and proposes that you leave on a summer vacation whenever you can and wherever you want. This time, you will choose the destination. Wow!, how exciting, Emilio has impressed you. You can be sure that this time together will be great for you. 

You are really excited, you think it will be the perfect time to clarify all those cobwebs in your head after all Emilio has always been the same with you. His habits and commitments are not new to you and your free time as always is all yours. The only downside is that is precise that this "free time" is very scarce. 

Get the iPhone, iPad and Ipod version here: http://apple.co/2pA4L54

Get the Android Version here: http://bit.ly/mtyrman