George

That friend with the intense connection, you always wanted to kiss him but never dared to, something is telling you he is the one you have been looking for.

The relationship you have with George is very earthly, his divorce has made him into an experienced man sure of what he wants. He treats you like a princess. He is attentive, super affectionate, protective and playful. You laugh with him all the time. He does everything to please you, without losing his authority. 

He is so masculine, so seductive that you are turned on just by seeing him. In your times of intimacy you have experienced all the sexual positions both known and unknown, the Kamasutra is beginners' stuff for him. It is sexual and intense but at the same time sweet and tender. It is a perfect bittersweet combination. 

George is the perfect guy for you, you are happy at his side and you are the perfect girlfriend for him. You are ready to commit, but George prefers taking your relationship one step at a time and not rush into making decisions. Time passes by so fast and you have spent more than two years with him. Everything is perfect, you are great together, you were friends and now your relationship is solid. You are getting a little desperate because time is passing and there are no signs of an engagement ring. 

Will you wait for George to decide or will you put a bit of pressure on him to commit?

Get the iPhone, iPad and Ipod version here: http://apple.co/2pA4L54

Get the Android Version here: http://bit.ly/mtyrman