I love you (Anxiety x Princey) part 2

A part two of this was requested so I thought hey why not. Italics stand for the fan-child person commenting or saying things.

Third person  fan-child thing POV:
It had been a month since Anxiety fell down those stairs, those mean old stairs. A month since He told Roman that he loved  him, let me just say it was adorable when it happened! Those feeling where only getting stronger. His leg was still broken. Yay for clumsiness.

A month later (A/N: *crosses out later and puts without uploading* he comes back with a tag that no one even tagged him in) they still haven't done anything about liking each other. It's just been awkward encounters. Anxiety and Princey are both super awkward people, they try to have normal conversations but it ends up being a awkward nervous hey from both of them.

It was 2:00 am and Anxiety was lying in bed thinking about the awkward encounter with Roman this morning.

All he wanted was for Roman and him to be together. He loved him a lot, he wanted to be with him, but he was afraid that he would mess up this relationship. In his mind he has messed up every relationship. Even though that's not true he still thinks it is. All I want to do is give him a big hug (I know I know narrators don't talk but whatever I'm differ net so deal with it. ) he decides he can't fall back asleep so he goes to get some food from the kitchen. Food is good He was looking at the floor when he walked out the door, bad idea. Protip: never do that. I know I know I shouldn't say protip but I had to. Ok back to the story.

It was a bad idea to not look where you are going. Anxiety walked right into...
Yup you guessed it Roman. Roman fell to the ground in his back with Anxiety laying on top of him.

*grabs popcorn* now kiss!

Another awkward encounter, great. Anxiety started blushing and was getting nervous while Roman started panicking unsure of what to do. Anxiety stood up and offered a hand to Roman to help him up.

Dam I was hopping that they would kiss. Oh well maybe there will be some pickup lines or something.

"U-uh s-sorry Roman I uh wasn't looking where I was going" anxiety was blushing, looking at the ground, and drawing circles with his foot. So fricken cute.
"I-I'm sorry to. I wasn't looking where I was going" Prince stuttered blushing as well.

These two I swear, just kiss already.

Princey lifted Anxietys face up so they were looking each other in the eyes.

"Y-you uh took quite a fall there Princey." Anxiety joked. He's smiling you guys! Smiling!

Princey smirked "I guess I was falling for you"

Wait you guys I think they can hear me, if not I predicted the future. I said that there where going to be pickup lines!

Anxiety blushed an moved closer to Roman. Before Roman could process what was happening Anxiety leaned in quickly and kissed him. It was a soft and gentle kiss. Anxiety pulled away, fear in his eyes as he realized what he had just done.

He backed up into his room, locked the door, and went to his bed. He fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. All you could hear where the gentle snores comming out of his room. At first Roman was worried. But after hearing the gentle snores he decided to walk back to his room and work out what just happened.

They kissed *scream* ok ok I'm good.

But Roman never made it back to his room.......

WHAT!?

Because he

Fell asleep on the couch because he was so tired. He framed happy thoughts about him and Anxiety.

A/N: well ok then. What did you guys think of this with the different POV thing. I worked in this for like three days bc j had to go to hell.. I mean school. Hope you liked it please leave prompts or ideas for who you want me to write / what you want me to write about. Lob y'all bi- potato overlord

That moment when you come back and delete your name from The end of an a/n bc that's not your name anymore

-716- words